• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

asajoseph

Established Member
I'm not really so sure about Lloris at the moment, I've seen him have good games, but I've also seen him look pretty jittery at times too.

Armor for Sleep

Established Member
asajoseph said:
I'm not really so sure about Lloris at the moment, I've seen him have good games, but I've also seen him look pretty jittery at times too.
ye i think he's a little hyped up. having said that i'm sure any sane arsenal fan would be thrilled to get him.

qs

Established Member
asajoseph said:

I think any 23 year old keeper is going to be a little shakey occasionally. I think Lloris is a already a really good keeper but he also has the potential to be one of the worlds absolute best. It'd fill me with alot of confidence if we signed him.

Also I see City are selling Micah Richards and Liverpool have put in a bid. I think we could do worse, an ok back up for centre half, both full back positions and even defensive mid.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Any of Toulalan or Schweinteinger will make my summer. Any one of them and we are ready to go tbh

jus2nang

In:

Joe Hart
Isaac Vorsah
Jérémy Toulalan
Bastian Schweinsteiger
Kevin-Prince Boateng

Out:

Fabianski
Eduardo
Denilson

qs

Established Member
jus2nang said:
qs said:
jus2nang said:
In:

Kevin-Prince Boateng

Out:

Denilson

:lol: :lol: :lol:

No.
Oh?

Height, strength, touch, technique, pace and the ability to pass forwards are just a few of the things that he has over Denilson.

Where have you come up with that? The world cup is it? Did you ever watch him play for Pompey or Sp**s? He's ****.

asajoseph

Established Member
He's been pretty good for Portsmouth, and he hardly played for Sp**s.

Not that he's on my wishlist, but he's definitely not ****.

entropy13

Established Member
entropy13 said:
Let's make this wishlist FM09 style!

GK: Sebastien Frey

DM, M C: Arturo Vidal, or Angelo Palombo

AM RLC: Ivan Rakitic

D C: Leo (from Gremio), or Naldo

:p

Woah. Made this one Nov 2008. :lol:

MDGoonah41

Established Member
More than wishing for specific players from now on, I just wish we'd act like an ambitious big club. Im not talking about spending £50M a summer in transfer fees. Im talking about spending £25M a summer to replace the players leaving. I know we have to respect the wage bill, but With our solid financial position, we should be able to afford £8M for Joe Hart and £8M for a 3rd/4th choice CB, especially when you factor in the (albeit small) fee we'll hopefully recieve for Almunia.

We don't need a £100M overhaul, but a £25M oil change every summer would be nice.

Thats my wish!

qs

Established Member
asajoseph said:
He's been pretty good for Portsmouth, and he hardly played for Sp**s.

Not that he's on my wishlist, but he's definitely not s**t.

He's a below average premiership midfielder, he wasn't even that good for Pompey beyond a couple of FA cup matches. I wouldn't touch him.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom