• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
*braces myself*

Hart
Cahill
Flamini
Honda

Floating

Established Member
I forgot about Hangeland - seems like a great option if Sol doesn't re-up.

I'd feel comfortable with Vermaelen, Djourou, Koscielny, and Hangeland.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
AW, the easiest thing for you to do now is to get players from Manciteh who needs to sell.

Hart, Kompany, Dejong. Jobs done :D

-Shaun-

To be honest I want another centre-back plus Campbell. Seems like we are just resigned to one or the other though. I'd settle for Schwarzer, Hangeland and Sol resigning for this summer, can't really hope for much more.

Not gonna happen but I would love either Stekelenburg or Hart here as well.

qs

Established Member
Clrnc said:
AW, the easiest thing for you to do now is to get players from Manciteh who needs to sell.

Hart, Kompany, Dejong. Jobs done :D

Yeah cos it'd be dead easy to get players from a direct rival who have no need for the money and who have already shown themselves to use their money to destabilise the clubs around them.

est

Not to mention that Kompany and De Jong are most likely on huge salaries and I doubt they'd fancy smaller wages.

qs

Established Member
True. See they are having trouble off loading Bridge cos he's on well over 100k a week. Best paid left back in the world :lol:

hesham

Established Member
People do realise that (with addition of Sol/new CB) our 25 man squad is full? we would need to offload before we can buy anyone else..

Latest posts+

Top Bottom