• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

squallkid

Established Member
Stop it Klaus your making me depressed, the thought of Schweinsteiger next to Cesc is mouthwatering

Schweinsteiger-Jack the lad

---El Capitan-----

With Ramsey, Denilson and Song on the bench. Diaby playing for A ligue 1 side.

A man can dream, this would be my dream team in fact

-----Stekenleburg---

Sagna---Vermaelen---Jagielka----Gibbs

------Toulalan---Schweinsteiger

----------Fabregas---------

A fit Walcott---Van Persie--- Robben

We would dominate the league, with those two behind Cesc we would be sooo good defensively and the front 4 is just a dream come true

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Not realistic squal.

However, if we add Toulalan and Schw, we can even do with Fabianski in goal and cruise through the league

squallkid

Established Member
Clrnc said:
Not realistic squal.

However, if we add Toulalan and Schw, we can even do with Fabianski in goal and cruise through the league

I know it's not, that's why it's in the wishlist

outlaw_member

Established Member
Klaus Daimler said:
Bastian Schweinsteiger. He would be a great midfielder to have around. Only has one more year left with Bayern in the summer, so if he's going to move it will probably happen then.

What?! Didn't he sign a new contract?

qs

Established Member
Lord Dula said:

He's a great player, certainly has all the attributes I'd want up front but he's about as reliable as RVP when it comes to injuries.

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
outlaw_member said:
Klaus Daimler said:
Bastian Schweinsteiger. He would be a great midfielder to have around. Only has one more year left with Bayern in the summer, so if he's going to move it will probably happen then.

What?! Didn't he sign a new contract?
Nope. Bayern wants him to but he figured that he'll never get out of there if he does. Which is probably true enough.

Timleaf

Established Member
I think he's quality Dules, tough as old boots and reads the game really well. He aint huge but I've seen him give the likes of Drogba and Torres a rough ride.

But I'd love Cahill too.

Armor for Sleep

Established Member
The Khedira ship has sailed unfortunately.

And I don't think we'll ever land someone like Schweinsteiger under Wenger. Not unless he fears losing 4th spot.

Lord Dula

Established Member
He will fear that. Our players will flee and us fans will call for blood.

If we're languishing in 5th or so at xmas we'll 100% buy a panic signing or two

outlaw_member

Established Member
Wenger is capable of getting the odd superstar, if he can do so without deviating from his policy. Given that he could leave on a free, I'd say Wenger would atleast think about it. Afterall, we did get Campbell and Arshavin, so it's not totally out of the question.

Top Bottom