• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Two more spaces left assuming we have signed Park.

I'd actually forego Yann in favour of a creative/attacking mifielder. With Park having the ability to play across the forward line according to my research would I focus on Hamsik or even Hazard. Point is we need some more creativity in our midfield.

Hamsik/Hazard
Cahill

--------------szczesny
sagna-----cahill-----vermaelen----gibbs
----------wilshere---song/frimpong
-----------------hamsik
walcott-------------------------gervinho
----------------van persie

or

-------------frimpong--song
-----------------wilshere
gervinho--------------------------hazard
----------------van persie

fabo

6.51 / 10
----------------- Szczesny
-- Sagna - Cahill - Vermaelen - XX

-------------- M'Vila/Song
----------- XX ------ Wilshere

-- Gervinho/Walcott -------- XX
-------------- Van Persie

I'd love Marcelo, Cesc and Suarez to fill those vacant spots.

But in general, I think those are areas that still need upgrades even if we sign Cahill/M'Vila(what's the bets we don't sign both anyway).

hesham

Established Member
OUT
Clichy 10m
Cesc 35m
Nasri 25m
Eboue 3m
Bendy 8m
81m

IN
Izaguirre 8m
kaka 20m
OX 12m
Gerv 12m
Park 10m
Cahill 14m
Hazard 30m
106m

Net Spend 25m

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Wenger
Almunia
Jenkinson
Squillaci
Djourou
Traore
Rosicky
Arshavin
Diaby
Chamakh

OUT.

outlaw_member

Established Member
Why not Spalletti? He's more proven than Klopp and Deschamps, and most importantly, he's shown that he's very adaptable. I think that is a key trait required if we are to pursue a foreign manager. Wenger succeeded immediately partly because of his ability to assimilate into a foreign culture. Spalletti's an Italian, who are known not to travel well, that has gone to Russia and succeeded in what is now a pretty competitive league.

kel varnsen

Established Member
i've pretty much given up this transfer window, but if we could get for instance:

baines, cahill, park and one really big signing like hazard or kagawa i think we'd have a shot at fourth.

qs

Established Member
Seeing as we're talking to Chelsea about someone by the looks of things and the press seem to be guessing who it is I'm going to wish for Daniel Sturridge.

mistaT

Established Member
I wish for signings that can actually positively impact us this year, rather than set us up for the future.

Cudareli

Antonio Valencia stan
I have changed my mind. I now want Kalou from Chelsea and i think it's realistic consdering that Wenger has targeted him in the past.

Park Young, Santos, Cahill, M'villa and Kalou i would be ecstatic with.

There is enough experience between them and enough talent to compliment our current squad. Kalou is versatile can fill in a heap of holes in attack, but most importantly he can do a job on the left which is what we need.

I know his development has stalled somewhat, but the prospect of chaseing a game with Kalou, Gervinho, Walcott and RVP is exciting.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Considering Park and Santos is already done, I only wish for 3 more signings.

Cahill/Alex
Kagawa/Honda/Goetze/Hazard
Eriksen/M'Vila/Banega/Montolivo/Kaka

You can do it AW

Latest posts

Top Bottom