<

Comments on Profile Post by MaraDon

1. jones
    jones
    Shame, but it has been coming after Cristina's lack of political nous. Same as with Peron, I don't get why Argentinians like to vote the wives of their presidents into office
    Nov 22, 2015
  2. MaraDon
    MaraDon
    cristina was the continuity of a movement that makes us a decent country again, we are probably the most advanced country in the world when it comes to individual rights, and this is because of this fraction of the Peronismo that understands the state as a tool to include.
    Nov 23, 2015
  3. MaraDon
    MaraDon
    Our situation changed with the vulture founds and the hold outs, because of ****ing Griesa, they blocked our possibility to get international credit, i just hope that all the good that was done for this goverment does not just go away.
    Nov 23, 2015
  4. MaraDon
    MaraDon
    To give you an idea of what the people just vote, the Economy minister of Macri is the representative of JP Morgan in Argentina, the Minister of energy is going to be the CEO of Shell in Argentina.
    Nov 23, 2015
  5. MaraDon
    MaraDon
    Its sad, people was tired of the ways of the kircherismo so they turned to the most disgusting people in the country. its a learning proccess, we only have 30 years of democracy, we are still learning.
    Nov 23, 2015
  6. jones
    jones
    I heard about Macri, and it is pretty embarrassing that after years of Menem you would voluntarily go back to that kind of head of state. Not more embarrassing than people in Germany voting for Merkel but I thought the Argentinian people to be smarter than most Europeans when it comes to politics
    Nov 23, 2015
  7. jones
    jones
    Cristina seemed a bit out of her element to tell the truth. I don't necessarily doubt her intentions but her way of handling most of the country's issues seemed unprofessional at times. YPF for example if I remember correctly should have been dealt with with more stealth/finesse instead of letting the ****s shout expropriation
    Nov 23, 2015
  8. jones
    jones
    All of that aside though, Griesa and Singer should be castrated with a chair leg to quote Jury. Those pricks deserve a cell in The Hague or the ****ing scaffold.
    Nov 23, 2015
  9. MaraDon
    MaraDon
    Cristina suffered a lot, commodities prices went down, Soy pools refusing to liquidated until dolar gets devaluated. Mossad and CIA killing Nisman, Griesa, losing her husband and the conductor of the movement... its just too much pressure.
    Nov 23, 2015
  10. MaraDon
    MaraDon
    I agree that she looked out of depth but at the same time the response of society cant be Macri, is disgusting". Im happy that there`s a clear understanding of whats going on in my country aboard. sometimes you feel that the far right is winning, then you came here and you found people like you, its refreshing.
    Nov 23, 2015
  11. jones
    jones
    You got any sources for that claim about Nisman? I remember reading about his death earlier this year and that it has been established it couldn't have been a suicide, but after that I didn't hear anything else
    Nov 23, 2015
  12. jones
    jones
    Also sorry to disappoint you but pretty much nobody knows about what's happening in Argentina in general, and the few who do get their news from right wing media outlets who talk about Cristina as an almost communist president because of her (rightful) expropriation of YPF. I just happen to know a bit about the country because my dissertation was partially about your default in 2001
    Nov 23, 2015
  13. MaraDon
    MaraDon
    Nov 23, 2015
  14. MaraDon
    MaraDon
    Nisman situation is like hush hush dont talk about it, but everyone knows about it, we have a big strong jewish community and most of them are Likud members, we are traditionally a piece in the puzzle that far right jews/republicans play geopolitically.
    Nisman was a piece of the Iran-Us-Israel conflict, he was tool for Israel
    Nov 23, 2015
  15. MaraDon
    MaraDon
    . The basic theory (and sorry for my poor english) is that since argentina pact with iran and Us was trying to do the same, SIDE (our intelligence services, a fillial of the CIA/Mossad) put tremendous pressure on Nisman (the lawyer investigating the AMIA case) to came with a some delirious claim that cristina basically pact with Iran the impunity of the AMIA case with some sort of oil/energy pact with Iran. ludacris
    Nov 23, 2015
  16. MaraDon
    MaraDon
    . So the day before nisman was going to humiliate himself showing no probes about his claim he gets shoot in his apartment, we found out afterwards that he was an employee the CIA. to give you an idea nisman car was property of the embassy of the Us, thats the level of cynicism, he was supposed to investigated in an objective way the AMIA case).
    Nov 23, 2015
  17. MaraDon
    MaraDon
    all of this make the masses believe that christina plotted to kill nisman (powered by far right media off course), crazy. When in fact Nisman was killed to try to push the idea that the Us was trying to pact with terrorist. Our country and Cristina victims of a much bigger game.
    Nov 23, 2015
  18. MaraDon
    MaraDon
    everything you can say against israel is consider anti semitic in Argentina so you can barely speak about this issue, but everyone knows about it.
    Nov 23, 2015
  19. MaraDon
    MaraDon
    whats your degree btw?
    Nov 23, 2015
  20. jones
    jones
    Thanks for the link. Not sure my Spanish will be sufficient but I'll try it if you have more material
    Nov 23, 2015
  21. jones
    jones
    My first degree is in political sciences btw. I picked Argentina for my dissertation because it was one of the countries to implement all of the IMF's recommended policies and still defaulted spectacularly, goes to show the bullshit going on in Southern Europe and elsewhere is not a crisis but the deliberate and forced outcome pushed by certain interests in industry and politics
    Nov 23, 2015
  22. MaraDon
    MaraDon
    exactly, the crisis rethoric is fascist favorite weapon, i have a degree on philosopy and im trying to became a theologist speciallist. my fascination is with the divine experience and politics. im working on a paper called Peron and the Ayatollah. i would make sure that you get it soon as is finished.
    Nov 23, 2015
  23. MaraDon
    MaraDon
    Nov 23, 2015
  24. jones
    jones
    Yeah I've read about the agreement with the Paris Club. Even that shouldn't have gone through in the first place; the point of reaping high yields from risky investments is naturally that you run a risk of losing your money in the process.
    Nov 24, 2015
  25. jones
    jones
    It's somewhat understandable though that Kirchner and Kicillof decided to try and win back the "trust" of international business again, I just hope for the sake of your country that they've learned from past events; not just from Menem's mistakes but when the foundation for 2001 was laid out by Videla and his cronies in the 1970s
    Nov 24, 2015
  26. jones
    jones
    Peronism and the Ayatollah sounds intriguing, I'd be interested in reading that. Is it focused on theological parallels or shared sociopolitical elements?
    Nov 24, 2015

Watch Arsenal Live Streams With StreamFootball.tv

Do Not Sell My Personal Information