<

Comments on Profile Post by MaraDon

1. View previous comments
  2. MaraDon
    MaraDon
    neither do I, but we dont have to enter their delirous, we dont have to fight their cosmic war, we are the secular western people, we are the lighthouse, they are a minority, and violence is not going to stop them.
    Mar 22, 2016
  3. MaraDon
    MaraDon
    they want a war, they want a hate rethoric, they want to polarize society, lets show them how strong we are, all togheter.
    Mar 22, 2016
    Jury likes this.
  4. aevi
    aevi
    We do have to fight, if we take our hands off the steering wheel they will crash the car. They are uncivilized, they don't have our concepts of killing, rape, and general acts of violence. They won't stop because they believe they are doing the right thing. All the West can do is retaliate with fire.
    Mar 22, 2016
  5. jones
    jones
    jesus christ your posts are painful to read. who do you suggest to retaliate on?
    Mar 22, 2016
  6. aevi
    aevi
    Those directly responsible. We can't just find them and go "let's figure this out" and forget what has happened. They have taken this beyond the realms from which we can salvage peace. I'm not saying kill all refugees or the like if that's what you mean, they aren't (for the most part) connected to this. That's an entirely different issue.
    Mar 22, 2016
  7. MaraDon
    MaraDon
    this is not a problem that can be targeted with a missil, Bombarding Daesh is not going to be a solution, this people is European, they are not refuges, they are not from another country,
    Mar 22, 2016
  8. aevi
    aevi
    It doesn't matter who these people are, I don't discriminate. What they did was very wrong, and shouldn't be taken lightly. Our countries have laws, and if you decide to be in that country you must abide by those rules. End of. They have to accept the consequences of their actions.
    Mar 22, 2016
  9. MaraDon
    MaraDon
    this is a cultural issue, "those directly responsable" means nothing when you are fighting an idea. Either you are on a cosmic side of things and you want to enter a irrational war, or you approach the issue as it is, Belgians attacking belgians.
    Mar 22, 2016
    Rain Dance likes this.
  10. aevi
    aevi
    Those aren't Belgians. Not really. They live in Belgium is all.
    Mar 22, 2016
  11. MaraDon
    MaraDon
    They are not otherty, they are as EU citizens as you and Jones my friend. you cant not demark and exclute what its you. They guy trapped last week 2 years ago was caught by the police with weed on him, this is a belgium citizen born and race on a western prime-world elite free country. you dont have a target when the problem is yourself.
    Wake up and smell the coffee, rational thought has failed miserably.
    Mar 22, 2016
    Rain Dance likes this.
  12. Vinci
    Vinci
    RIP all victims. Don't know whether there is a solution just hope that it will unite and strengthen the people rather than scatter and people living in fear.
    Mar 22, 2016
    Rain Dance and MaraDon like this.
  13. MaraDon
    MaraDon
    Trying to blame this to some external agent its sad. We all are as responsible for this as the lunatics living in Syria, Putin, Obama and the republicans, its society that has failed. We didn't knew how to incorporate and enter in a dialogue with a rhetoric that it's different from ours. Now we are paying the consequences.
    Mar 22, 2016
    aevi likes this.
  14. aevi
    aevi
    I actually agree here, there are massive ****ups from many places that are responsible for getting us here. So much is entangled in the issues, I don't have a clear solution and don't pretend to. Doesn't change the fact that I want those people who are killing to pay, whatever the method may be.
    Mar 22, 2016
  15. MaraDon
    MaraDon
    and again, people doing this is born and race in Europe.
    Mar 22, 2016
  16. American_Gooner
    American_Gooner
    Mar 22, 2016
    MaraDon likes this.
  17. aevi
    aevi
    We have ****ty politicians ourselves that took very bad and exploiting decisions, and trust me I hate them just as much as I hate the bombers. Doesn't change my hate for the bombers though.
    Mar 22, 2016
  18. MaraDon
    MaraDon
    thanks man, and i dont have any doubts whatsoever, i read Dabiq magazine every month, there intentions are clear, they want to be demonized, they are extremadly good at what they do, they want a second world war, Muslims are there main enemy, we are just an excuse. We are the backfire of the Muslim reformation.
    Mar 22, 2016
  19. aevi
    aevi
    I hate this world's politics, human nature makes it virtually impossible to work to its "ideal" potential. The reason peace can't work is because most people don't want it, and that's why I'm pessimistic on it being possible.

We can ask for it, but we all know it isn't happening.
    Mar 22, 2016
  20. MaraDon
    MaraDon
    bombers are nothing but victims @Aevius just like you and i, just like the families of the people who died today. I dont deflect the blame, jihadist existed in the world since forever, there are people with extreme ideas all over the world, this is not about what you and i consider "extreme", problem is much deeper than that.
    Mar 22, 2016
    Jury likes this.
  21. aevi
    aevi
    And when I say "most people don't want it" I mean most people that make the impactful decisions. I hate being exposed to the world's corrupt bullshit every day; the more I delve into it, the less I see light.
    Mar 22, 2016
    Jury likes this.
  22. MaraDon
    MaraDon
    for so long we deminished dessert people and nomadic traditions as "cave man" as people who cant think, as people who is not on the same level as us the enlighted, well guess what, this people is much more intelligent than us, we are just falling into their game, look at Trump numbers, look at how the UKIP and the far right is growing in Europe, they are taking us for a ride and we are letting them.
    Mar 22, 2016
    Jury likes this.
  23. aevi
    aevi
    I know I come off as very harsh, but while I agree with your ideas, they are too ideal. Peace can't happen, not with our governments that work for themselves and the belief extremists have in what they do.

What I said is not out of bad intentions.
    Mar 22, 2016
  24. MaraDon
    MaraDon
    its the "made in china" phenomenon all over again, they are winning and they are playing with OUR rules.
    Mar 22, 2016
  25. MaraDon
    MaraDon
    @Aevius Would you call a menonite society peacefull? certanly... are they extremist, off course. Peace is there for the taking, dont let them fool you, this is not an utopic idea, we can all live in harmony respecting eachother views and values.
    Mar 22, 2016
  26. aevi
    aevi
    People on both sides won't let that happen, I'm not being fooled. I'm glad for you if you see good in people, but in those leading the line, I don't.
    Mar 22, 2016
  27. aevi
    aevi
    I assume peoples' opinion of me have diminished now?

I should shut up more often. Set up some "I won't go off-topic for so-and-so days" thing.
    Mar 22, 2016
    MaraDon likes this.
  28. MaraDon
    MaraDon
    you are an intelligent dude and no, i dont think less of you at all. =)
    Mar 22, 2016
    aevi likes this.
  29. jones
    jones
    as you genuinely seem to be oblivious to this I'll try and explain it; all this talk of us having laws, civilization and rules by which we abide doesn't count for them when western countries carpet bomb countries from western libya till north afghanistan. i'm not an apologist at all but we can't complain about this happening in front of our doorstep when the same **** has been going on for decades on "theirs"
    Mar 22, 2016
    MaraDon likes this.
  30. jones
    jones
    kudos to you MaraDon if you're actually a regular reader of dabiq. i read the original article mentioned in american_goon's piece and it's really something else, it's fascinating and sickening at the same time how elaborate and intricate they formulate their strategy
    Mar 22, 2016
    MaraDon likes this.
  31. MaraDon
    MaraDon
    @jones we have always thought of them as uneducated people, they are actually incredible smart, the theological twist they made in the last 20 years, from being a saudi movement very nationalistic towards a worldie movement that is engage in some of the most complicated cosmic rethoric outhere is fascinating. This is not taliban, this is people who knows what is doing very very well.
    Mar 22, 2016
    Rain Dance likes this.
  32. MaraDon
    MaraDon
    i always use Likud as an example, you can say that likud main goal is pathetic, but they are very smart people (netasyahu is the president of Israel, he has been chosen 2 times now) the carrot that they are persuding can be something that we cant even understand, but this is very smart prepared people that knows exactly what buttons to push in order to get what they want.
    Mar 22, 2016
    Rain Dance and American_Gooner like this.
  33. aevi
    aevi
    Don't call me oblivious @jones when I acknowledged the same thing. I don't agree with what our politicians do, killing tons of innocent people just to get at a few of the "enemies". It's just as cowardly as their bombers, even being worse. I wish they could be punished for their genocide as well, they are responsible for starting this mess.
    Mar 22, 2016
  34. aevi
    aevi
    This goes all the way back to the dismantling of the Ottoman Empire after WW1. The issues have grown ever since, and the West meddled in it. Now we are all suffering. As I stated, I don't think peace will just arise, there is much more violence to come before any conclusion is to be drawn.
    Mar 22, 2016
  35. Gervais
    Gervais
    Europe is going to hell in a handbasket.
    Mar 22, 2016
  36. Godwin1
    Godwin1
    Europe needs to close it's borders and stop destabilizing the middle east to Israel's benifit. It's quite simple really. Let America bear the brunt if they are so intent of propping up Israel.

Won't happen though.
    Mar 22, 2016
    Jury, Rain Dance and Gervais like this.
  37. redwhiteAustrian
    redwhiteAustrian
    The only answer is to finally do what's necessary - a united attack on IS, as well as forcing all the muslims to finally move against these extremists in their own camp. They can't continue to hide.

We won't be able to stop these attacks, but what more does it take until we all decide to act?
    Mar 22, 2016
    Godwin1 likes this.
  38. Godwin1
    Godwin1
    Yeah it's obviously got to the point where we need to get rid of Isis, it is fact that military intervention is the cause of Isis but we've come to a point where something does need doing about it.

At the moment they are destabilizing the middle east so I wouldn't expect any western government to move on them just yet.
    Mar 22, 2016
  39. jones
    jones
    @redwhiteAustrian "as well as forcing muslims to move against extremists in their camp" how is that going to happen? and how would that be any better than calling for a jihad against western countries after the US invaded Iraq? that's basically what you're asking for

two ways to win an asymmetrical war; one is to end it unilaterally by yourself, the other the complete annihilation of the enemy and all of its people.
    Mar 23, 2016
    Jury likes this.
  40. jones
    jones
    i called you oblivious @Aevius because earlier you were proposing pretty much the same thing you're criticising now. i feel little motivation to disseminate this issue further but take it from someone who has an academic background in politics and history; there is no way to win this "war" with military means

also happy birthday @MaraDon , hope you enjoy your birthday with lots of pĂșssy
    Mar 23, 2016
    Jury and MaraDon like this.
  41. redwhiteAustrian
    redwhiteAustrian
    @jones I'm asking for other Muslims to take part in the process of standing up against their extremistic "brothers". Just stating in the Press that "this is not Islam" and "we condemn these actions" is a bit lame, when your religion is consistantly the cause for terrorism.
    Mar 23, 2016
  42. Rain Dance
    Rain Dance
    please no more war, if you guys want to take them out wipe out their leaders, use your SAS/GSG/Delta specs ops, go in, strike their leaders, get out.
    Bombing, tanks and missiles will only fuel their propaganda and makes things worse.
    Mar 23, 2016
  43. redwhiteAustrian
    redwhiteAustrian
    I don't want a war, I want Islam to seriously tackle what's wrong with their religion. It's not solely up to us to rectify that problem - I don't want a war, I want them to finally recognize something's clearly wrong with how they approach things.
    Mar 23, 2016
  44. MaraDon
    MaraDon
    agree with @redwhiteAustrian, this is islam, this is a problem that is growing inside the muslim community, and its a big problem, but to say that this is just a muslim issue is dumb, the guys blowing themselves up are just boys that where manipulated, guys born and race in elite western countries, this is not about religion, whatsoever.,. As @jones said, this is not going to get resolved by military means.
    Mar 23, 2016
  45. MaraDon
    MaraDon
    Islam is having their reform, its been going for 100 years, and its going to take longer than that. There is more Fatwas and condemnations to this issue from the muslim community than from any other, muslims are fighting against Isis in Syria and muslims are the principal target of Daesh,
    Mar 23, 2016
  46. MaraDon
    MaraDon
    mass shootings in America are coming from christian fanatics, yet we dont say this is a problem on how christian approach things.
    Its not that easy, there are many many colours, and if i where a muslim i would feel terrible if people expect something from me just because this lunatics call themselves the same way i refer to myself.
    Mar 23, 2016
  47. MaraDon
    MaraDon
    This is not about an identity mark or about the language that you choose to express your faith and your experience with the divine. this is a geopolitical issue about territory and power, if we hate them because they take this towards the cosmic side of things, dont go there with them, just talk about the real problem.
    Mar 23, 2016
  48. jones
    jones
    @redwhiteAustrian what else are they supposed to do? muslims are bearing the overwhelming brunt of violence from ISIS, al nusra and al qaida elsewhere, the number of western victims is barely a fraction of what shi'a and moderate (read the majority of) sunnis suffer every day
    Mar 23, 2016
  49. jones
    jones
    i also don't think it's fair to say "this is your problem/fault you need to deal with it" i don't blame the populace of all nato member countries for them raining death on the planet on a completely different scale to what ISIS could cause in 100 years. neither do i take all austrians into sippenhaft because mikl-leitner is a horrible piece of **** that is at fault for more deaths than isis was in brussels yesterday
    Mar 23, 2016
    Hegemony and MaraDon like this.
  50. jones
    jones
    both would be unfair because the vast majority of people living in nato countries or austria do not agree with what their governments do in their name. if you're not going to held accountable for what faymann & co are doing (who at least have been voted for by your people!) how can i be held responsible for a terrorist organisation?
    Mar 23, 2016
  51. redwhiteAustrian
    redwhiteAustrian
    @jones, I'd suggest we take this to PMs, since it goes beyond what Maradon was intially trying to say, and that aside, my English is far too poor to properly have an argument on that matter.
    Mar 23, 2016

Watch Arsenal Live Streams With StreamFootball.tv

Do Not Sell My Personal Information