Comments on Profile Post by hydrofluoric acid

1. Jury
    Jury
    i should ****ing hope so! My drink was spiked with MDMA on the 23rd and my brain still hasn't fully recovered... imo. I did a little of other bad things too but the MDMA ****ed me. And the brandy didnt help either. I told the culprit I want pleased and he was very sorry. He was too ****ed to realise it was my drink... just wanted everyone to be on the same level. it's not a safe thing to do
    Dec 30, 2016
    hydrofluoric acid likes this.
  2. hydrofluoric acid
    hydrofluoric acid
    Spiked with MDMA. FFS... that is so unfair. It will take some time. Drink protein shakes, like 50-100g per day and take multi vitamins!

Smoking fentanyl is getting popular around here. Just three months ago two friends of my friends had heart attack because of it. One died. Many friends of mine are getting sucked into this ****...
    Dec 30, 2016
  3. Jury
    Jury
    Big doses of protein? I'll try that. Usually I just load up on vitamin C... People smoking Fentanyl... holy ****! they may as well inject heroin, I'd have more respect and it's safer if the heroin is clean! My friend just came out of prison and he said Spice (the 'legal' high) is ****ing the whole place up. Its out of control. Saw people die on it.
    Dec 30, 2016
  4. hydrofluoric acid
    hydrofluoric acid
    Yeah I learned it when I used to do M 2 days in a row. Never could go up on the second day because lack of serotonin. Until i start taking a lot of protein the day after the first time i rolled. It has something to do with increasing tryptophan levels. If you have some amino drinks they might do the job too!
    Dec 30, 2016
  5. hydrofluoric acid
    hydrofluoric acid
    No heroin in my country. The addicts mostly use ritalin and amphetamine which they can get pure from the doctors. Fentanyl now getting more popular.
    Dec 30, 2016
  6. hydrofluoric acid
    hydrofluoric acid
    What is spice though? Never heard about it I think... Heard one time of something called crocodile. Nasty ****.
    Dec 30, 2016
  7. Jury
    Jury
    Dec 30, 2016

Watch Arsenal Live Streams With StreamFootball.tv

Do Not Sell My Personal Information