Comments on Profile Post by Makingtrax

1. Godwin1
    Godwin1
    Come on mate she made an arse of herself, it's this sort of thing which elected trump in the first place imo.
    Jan 9, 2017
  2. Makingtrax
    Makingtrax
    There's some truth in that. Trump was elected as a backlash to the 'Haves'' by the 'Have nots' . So why elect the biggest 'Have' in the country, and a complete arsehole to boot :D
    Jan 10, 2017
  3. redwhiteAustrian
    redwhiteAustrian
    I don't think you could argue with anything she said there.

And people defending the stuff that forced her into making that statement, are no better than the very problem she was talking about.
    Jan 10, 2017
    hydrofluoric acid and Makingtrax like this.
  4. Nyctophobia
    Nyctophobia
    Thought Trump made even more an ass of himself with his response.
    Jan 10, 2017
    Makingtrax and hydrofluoric acid like this.
  5. Godwin1
    Godwin1
    A circle jerk among millionaires who pretend Trump is going to effect them in their gated communities, chortling at peasants who like MMA and Football, **** yourself.
    Jan 10, 2017
  6. Godwin1
    Godwin1
    Controlled immigration and protectionism, it's not hard to figure out why people voted for Trump.
    Jan 10, 2017
  7. Godwin1
    Godwin1
    Shouldn't these be left wing values?
    Jan 10, 2017
  8. Godwin1
    Godwin1
    No wonder globalist elites dislike him. I do feel sorry for the American public, their choice between Hillary who is cancer and Trump who's a fraud.
    Jan 10, 2017
  9. Carlo Marx
    Carlo Marx
    Short answer: no, controlled immigration and protectionism in Trump's parlance should not, and cannot, be left-wing values.
    Jan 10, 2017
  10. Godwin1
    Godwin1
    I disagree with that, you can give me a longer answer in pm if you'd like.
    Jan 10, 2017
  11. Makingtrax
    Makingtrax
    You've been coned mate. Trump isn't about the little guy. He's assembled the wealthiest cabinet in the history of US. Capatlist tycoons who exploit the vulnerable.
    Jan 11, 2017
  12. Godwin1
    Godwin1
    I haven't been conned at all mate, as I said I know what Trump is and he's not the guy who people voted for him want him to be. Given the opposition, Hillary being awful and Trump seemingly being on the outside of the so called elite, radically addressing issues Americans are concerned with. No surprise to me he won at all.
    Jan 11, 2017
  13. Godwin1
    Godwin1
    You're doing them a disservice with the IQ comment though mate, might as well just say MMA/Football fans or those who work with their hands etc.
    Jan 11, 2017
  14. Makingtrax
    Makingtrax
    @Godwin1 There's a least 3 Mastermind winners that are taxi drivers. You don't have to work with your hands to be duped by Trumps fake ideology.
    Jan 11, 2017

Watch Arsenal Live Streams With StreamFootball.tv

Do Not Sell My Personal Information