• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020 Transfer Deadline Day

How do you expect DD to go for Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
If Torreira is the only non-HG to leave does that mean we have to not register someone?

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

That’s ridiculous. There is no other story. Jack had horrible injuries that ruined his career.
In north London there was rumours for years and years that Jack had a mad drug problem tbh.

Urban legend, but from the things I have heard and the places it came from I personally believe it.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Doubt the FA would have let multiple England managers rush him back into the squad whenever fit if thats true... the guy has 30+ caps.

We watched his injuries happen on the pitch for us.

Exactly, Paddy McNair leg breaker that the ref didnt even call as a foul isnt drug use. Nevermind the constant stamping he used to get on his ankles because he was leavving people for dead. I remember him destroying the Bayern press for a good 30 minutes until they realised they had to foul him every time. In England it was already known you had to inure him, if he had been playing for someone else he would've been fine. Grealish gets the same treatment but is somewhat protected by the refs.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
We didn't do enough and should've got a top creative midfielder a la Aouar as well.
Also did terrible on the selling front.

However, I have a hard time being too angry on the club this time around, Partey is just a massive massive signing.

Best since Cazorla in terms of quality and comparable to Özil in terms of buzz.

roz

Fake News Merchant
ok... I'm just saying....
i don't know the guys personal life, sorry if it sounded a bit like a tabloid,
Tbf it’s always something I wondered with premier league footballers these day’s.

Can they get away with doing that now? Obviously in the 90’s it was rife but with all the medical tests is it even possible any more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom