• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020 Transfer Deadline Day

How do you expect DD to go for Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
I would gladly bring Jack back to cap off our window, I still believe in him - I think Arteta could still get the best out of him!

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Not being funny but can we go back to posting in English?

This is an English forum, I won't ask again.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Love him but he’s broken.
Maybe. That's why a pay as you play deal would be perfect. Virtually zero risk. And the only reason I'd consider it is because he says he was actually fit. I just assumed he was injured.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If Jack's accepts the wage Gunnersaurus was on, then yes, bring him home!

Papa Wonga

Established Member
7qg7asq5ybr51.png

samshere

Why so serieuse?
It's not. It's company money and Arsenal is a publicly traded company with published financials, if he misused the liquid assets, or any assets, it would tank the value of the stock.
Arsenal isn't publically traded. But your general point is correct, Kse won't do anything to dampen Arsenal's value.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Not being funny but can we go back to posting in English?

This is an English forum, I won't ask again.

Criminy. It's funny how people speak about language. "I won't ask again". Like you have some power....

But yes, please speak in English, so we can also speak with you too. Thanks :)

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I still reminisce of the meltdown here for the past couple of days after the Aouar news from Aulas.

Especially today morning was priceless, people thinking Arsenal wouldn't buy a midfielder while loaning Torreira & Guendouzi away. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom