• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020 Transfer Deadline Day

How do you expect DD to go for Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
69-D2-F4-A1-C1-EB-40-F3-8163-31276-C9-D7-E5-C.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Arsenal admin can suck it honestly with his funny “rsvp to the party” I waited all day

Tbf I think the "attending in capitals" thing is a joke about how fans have been bombarding them with ANNOUNCE PARTEY for the last 4 months, which I like, cos those fans deserve to have the piss taken out of them.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
I’m delighted with the Partey signing but just don’t understand the negativity towards Torreira.

A very decent player who in his early days with us won more 50/50 balls than anybody else had for nearly 10 years.

Good luck Lucas.
I have nothing against his as a player, but his behavior in the press was embarrassing, the guy was not-stop crying about Italy after 3 months since joining us

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Arsenal admin trying to turn attention away from another disgusting failed window. The same indecisiveness that our worst manager Wenger showed in buying players strikers again. We were promised two midfielders, and a proper CB. We got only one of those three signings.

Disgusting childish antics by the admin who needs to be sacked

BREXIT NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom