• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2020 Transfer Deadline Day

How do you expect DD to go for Arsenal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
tenor.gif

Pop Tart

Established Member
I have nothing against his as a player, but his behavior in the press was embarrassing, the guy was not-stop crying about Italy after 3 months since joining us,

He should of been sold straight after the europa final. Crying like a *****. Can not handle big games

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Panic buying a French midfielder for crazy money when there's good British lads in the championship who play their heart out week in week out. That seals the deal for me. I'm no longer an Arsenal fan. I'm taking my fandom to Chelsea where they know how to run a football team

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Another victory, that's Kos, Ox and now Torreira. Lacazette's days are numbered, I'm basically Edu.
Yeah, Torreira went to Atletico so it's a step up from Arsenal, Ox went to Liverpool so he did well and Laca is staying.
Days are numbered only for Xhaka, the poor guy won't even make the bench with Elneny staying

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
All things considered, the best signing of the Emirates era for me...not the best player, but the best signing...love this!

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Yeah, Torreira went to Atletico so it's a step up from Arsenal, Ox went to Liverpool so he did well and Laca is staying.
Days are numbered only for Xhaka, the poor guy won't even make the bench with Elneny staying

Atletico is a small club and Ox is a bench player at best when he's not injured. Also Torreira is gonna be a bench player at Atletico too, don't care about reserves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom