• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Speaking of the dark horse Mr Deep getting the job did anyone else apply for the England Managers job when Capello got sacked?

I sent a letter off with my photo attached to the FA listing my numerous achievements in the football world. Winning the CL with Arsenal on FM back to back. Also my incredible keeping performances in the Uni digs league that led us to the semi finals.

Reckon I at least made the final discussion.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Graham doesn't need a number two, he's an all in one coach.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Funny stuff, guys.

There will be. From what I gather, it takes time to do. It did on Redcafe when they switched to Xenforo.

These lobby guys now posting in the mains are contributing some decent stuff, I would promote all of them.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Funny stuff, guys.

These lobby guys now posting in the mains are contributing some decent stuff, I would promote all of them.
I agree, keeps the discussion flowing rather than waiting for days on a post going to a new page. Some of it is rubbish. So are some of the main posters myself included.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

You need to brush up on your Spanish mate, clearly states 'The Jury was not available for comment'.

Latest posts

Top Bottom