• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mancheater City: 115

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Rotational fouling is something I absolutely loathe, difficult to legislate against it though.
Just call the captain over and tell him the next foul is getting a yellow card regardless, like they do in rugby.
It really isn't that difficult. Just start handing out yellow cards. It's obvious what they're doing just sitting at home and watching. Can't be that difficult seeing it on the pitch.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I found myself to be so freaking bored watching City most of last season. It feels like i'm watching handball a lot of the time, a sport i hate more than mustard on a turd. If the seasons pans out identical to this one i will mos def be rooting for Liverpool.

Excited to see Rodri though, heard a lot of good things

Handball is awesome

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Great stuff. Kompany got injured yesterday as they lost again. He probably thought a few years of playing under Pep was enough to be ready for a manager/player role, but failing miserably.

BobP

Memri Fan
With Sané and now Laporte out with what appears to be a long term injury, I can't see any other team but Liverpool winning the league.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

With Sané and now Laporte out with what appears to be a long term injury, I can't see any other team but Liverpool winning the league.

Fernandinho to step up and be City's Mascherano, watch this space. I don't know why but I just feel with Pep teams it's a bit easier for someone who's not necessarily a CB to come in and do a decent job. He'll be alongside the physical and commanding Otamendi. It mightn't be that big of an issue, in most of their games their CB's are rarely troubled anyways.

BobP

Memri Fan
Fernandinho to step up and be City's Mascherano, watch this space. I don't know why but I just feel with Pep teams it's a bit easier for someone who's not necessarily a CB to come in and do a decent job. He'll be alongside the physical and commanding Otamendi. It mightn't be that big of an issue, in most of their games their CB's are rarely troubled anyways.

Don't forget Mascherano was partnered with a peak Piqué.

If it were either Stones or Otamendi who got injured, allowing City to deploy a CB duo consisting of Laporte and Fernandinho, then I'd agree with you, but Fernandinho alongside Stones or Otamendi is too suspect owing primarily to the shoddiness of the latter two.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
This the same club that gave left footed CB they paid 40m+ for a payoff & free transfer last month. :lol:

wonder who they'll go for in January now

giphy.gif

Reactions: A_G

GunnerUK

Just watched an interview on SkySports with Pep and a reporter asks him

“do you think Sterling is as good as Ronaldo and Messi”

:facepalm:

Embarrassing stuff from the media what a stupid question to ask..

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Just watched an interview on SkySports with Pep and a reporter asks him

“do you think Sterling is as good as Ronaldo and Messi”

:facepalm:

Embarrassing stuff from the media what a stupid question to ask..

The media try to set traps for managers with questions like this. If he says no, he's slagging off Sterling if he says yes then he's deluded and putting too much pressure on Sterling. The media know what they're doing. Don't worry tho, their darling Klopp will get all the nice easy questions.

Arsenal Quotes

Tony Adams was a legendary Arsenal captain. He had authority over the team and even over his opponents.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom