• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

A Bald Fraud's Chester City

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The BBC on David Silva...

"As the 34-year-old nears the end of his 10-year spell at the club, the Spaniard was the difference for City in his penultimate home Premier League game last night as he scored one and assisted another.

So, was that further evidence he is the best player to ever grace the Premier League?"

...no, no he isn't.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
BlueMoon meltdown anyone...?
That was really ****.
Players approached that like they’d already won , bobbins and unacceptable
Players approached that like they’d already won , bobbins and unacceptable
Not a single player came out of that well.

Cross, after cross, after ****ing cross to midgets standing still the box

Pep got the team and tactics completely wrong.
I’ve gone from thinking we’re going to win the champions league to thinking Madrid are going to batter us. We’re ****ing arse.
Embarassing. How the **** did we manage to lose against ****ing Arsenal
Total crock of ****e from top to bottom, watching this thread escalate is gonna be fcking better!!!!! Oh and hope they lose the final after their shameless timewasting the last ten minutes.
At least I'll fall to sleep easy. Half way there already.
Predictable with a weak centre.

Chelsea or United will easily beat Arsenal in the final, we beat ourselves once again.
Arse playing anti football, boring boring arsenal, ring any bells
Terrible to watch boring as **** no pace one dimensional and predictable

transfer policy an absolute shambles and a manager whom won’t change
I don't get all this good on you Mikel pap, it's Arsenal, they feckin hate us, they are one of the "hateful 8"...feck 'em. Horrible team, time wasting tossers.
As for us, oh dear. Our defence is utter pap.
How the **** did KDB stay on all game? I'd of walked onto the pitch and dragged him off by the ankles after 20 mins! Beyond ****e performance, looked as though he's not played for 6 months!
At what point does a ‘bad day at the office’ become much more than that? Because let’s make no mistake, the pattern of this game is becoming more and more familiar...
Concentrate on the league

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

:lol:

I’m going to make an account on Bluemoon and stroll on like this.

tenor.gif

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
BlueMoon meltdown anyone...?

Predictable with a weak centre.

Chelsea or United will easily beat Arsenal in the final, we beat ourselves once again.

I've seen that sentiment now repeated multiple times (especially United fans that are saying they will *smash* us.)

I mean, even United yes you're on a good run and may actually be the favorites in a final. But if you actually think facing us (in our current state) means you will get a piss easy final you got another thing coming.

Reactions: A_G

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Badly want the kid to do well, but it has been 3 years and it's not happening for him. He plays with passion and never stops trying, but don't think he'll make it here. He's not someone who will score a goal out of nowhere in a tight game, basic striker qualities like decision making, first-touch, lethal instinct are not there, needs multiple chances. Final game of last season, Sergio scored the equalizer in a tight situation within minutes of us conceding while Jesus would have probably lost the ball. People go on about his stats, if you play upfront in team like ours given the amount of chances we create, it's bare minimum. Don't think he would really start up front for any top 8 club, would swap him for even Calvert-Lewin in a heartbeat. Anyone thinking he will eventually come good is just fooling himself. Need a replacement, maybe put in a bid for Kane just to piss off Jose.
Forget Marhez and Sterling, you can’t seriously be suggesting that if Aguero was playing or Kane/Aubameyang were playing for us that they would claim victim of circumstance status? No, they’d have got involved, faced the goal and at the very least kicked the ball in its vague direction

He is simply, not a threat
he is a back up player , no more , no less , we have been spoilt with Aguero a true world class striker , only one striker near him and that is Kane , we need to break the bank for him or we are going to slip behind some of our rivals we need to nip this slide in the bud , its cheque book time.
He has work rate of Tevez, only if he had his skills and goal threat. He has been with us for 3.5 years and doesnt strike me as someone worldclass.
Besides the odd goal, most of his goal's are tap in's from another players good work.

He's not a goal threat and teams find it easy playing against us as a result.
Remarkably, he lacks killer instinct for a Brazilian centre forward.

I can’t believe he turned away from goal when Bellerin made a dreadful pass in the first half.
Id sell him to help pay for our rebuild. With just tweaks it will be more of the same.
We can't keep making excuses because he works hard, I almost feel shocked when he scores, he simply flatters to deceive and isn't good enough I'm afraid.
Out of the top 12 in the premier league he starts in potentially Sheff Utd and Burnley. The other 10 he’s nowhere near better than the forwards they start with.

Liverpool - Firmino
Chelsea - Abraham (soon to be Werner)
Leicester - Vardy
United - Rashford/Martial
Wolves - Jiminez
Sp**s - Kane
Arsenal - Aubameyang
Everton - Richarlison/Calvert Lewis
Southampton - Ings

Everyone of them are better strikers than Jesus. If that’s the bloke you want leading our line once aguero has left then you know nothing about football. Throw every stat in the book at me about goal and assists etc they’re all misleading, I trust my eyes and he’s borderline useless.
Not progressed since he got here,I actually feel sorry for the lad as he's completely out of his depth as a No.9. Pep is burning him.

Bluemoon confirming what I said about Jesus pre-match

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Two years ago they had 2 world class players basically for every position.

You feel they’re well short of that now.

Top Bottom