• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

A-M Posters: 2019/20 Performances

Poor lad is spiraling...

Upping his coke intake to seem cool infront of all the yahoos here

This is simply not true. Very rarely do coke... Less than once per every two months.

Focusing on school and research now and trying to have a child with my wife. So please shut up and stop harashing me in every thread you piece of ****.

:lol: Expert level right here on A-M.

Really hard to know with Trolly though. He went through a year were he only posted about Sp**s and then he told us Mbappé couldnt score as much as Messi and Ronaldo at age 19 and told us he was overrated. Then ocean of posters showed him that Mbappé indeed outscored both of them at every level. Then he took a year break to feel ashamed. And now he is back in full force it seems! :lol:

Last edited:

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
source.gif

It has been an emotional ride for me. An incredible transfer window and lots of fun on AM. However, it is time to say goodbye.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I put a lot of pressure on myself so I'm backing myself for a big season here. It's tough to have that consistency but I'll do my best.

I won't go into naming too many names, but there's a lot of newish and young posters here who've been promising but not delivering, really expect big things from a few of yous so you're all gonna need to step it up. Don't be scared of the big names on here, yous have to believe in yourselves and you ability to post regardless of what others think of your posts.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Looking forward to kick the butt of @BigPoppaPump in the Lacazette thread. But I guess he is a Xhaka hater too. Might as well lick his ass in that thread.

:lol: Hating on Lacazette is fun but Xhaka is a much bigger problem. I'll buy a Lacazette 9 shirt if it helps getting rid of Granit.

I expect @Trilly to hit 30k likes and have a threesome with Rihanna & Beyonce to celebrate.

@American_Gooner gets demoted for being an instigator.

@OnlyOne continues to contribute nothing to the forum, buys gold teeth to look more like Asap Rocky.

The guy who's called Lets Play but spells it like a Gamertag finally gets medicine for his ADHD.

@Makingtrax will finally publish his entry level Economics book to help AM learn more about how squad cost works, he'll make sure there's pictures in there to make it easier for the average AM poster.

@Mark Tobias eventually gets help from a therapist for his obsession with me.

@Vinci gets banned for continually sexually harassing me.

Last edited:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Really hard to know with Trolly though. He went through a year were he only posted about Sp**s and then he told us Mbappé couldnt score as much as Messi and Ronaldo at age 19 and told us he was overrated. Then ocean of posters showed him that Mbappé indeed outscored both of them at every level. Then he took a year break to feel ashamed. And now he is back in full force it seems! :lol:
Do I threaten you?

The fact you keep going around spreading lies that I can (and eventually will) disprove with a quick use of the search function is just setting you up for a destruction post.

I suggest you respect yourself, this forum is big enough for the both of us Dennis. :lol:

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
:lol: Hating on Lacazette is fun but Xhaka is a much bigger problem. I'll buy a Lacazette 9 shirt if it helps getting rid of Granit.

I expect @Trilly to hit 30k likes and have a threesome with Rihanna & Beyonce to celebrate.

@American_Gooner gets demoted for being an instigator.

@OnlyOne continues to contribute nothing to the forum, buys gold teeth to look more like Asap Rocky.

The guy who's called Lets Play but spells it like a Gamertag finally gets medicine for his ADHD.

@Makingtrax will finally publish his entry level Economics books to help AM learn more about how squad cost works, he'll make sure there's pictures in there to make it easier for the average AM poster.

@Mark Tobias eventually gets help from a therapist for his obsession with me.

@Vinci gets banned for continually sexually harassing me.
ADHD is a world class mental illness. Impotence and small man syndrome isn't!

Do I threaten you?

The fact you keep going around spreading lies that I can (and eventually will) disprove with a quick use of the search function is just setting you up for a destruction post.

I suggest you respect yourself, this forum is big enough for the both of us Dennis. :lol:

Lies. What lies? Just go into the overrated players thread.

No idea what this Dennis thing is tbh. Its not even a weird Icelandic name.

There is plenty of space here for you. You are even my top3 favorote poster. No idea why you started attacking me for no reasons.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom