• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

A-M Posters: 2019/20 Performances

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I’m not religious but I said my prayers last night, first time since I was a kid. . .

‘Please God let Arsenal gets back into the top 4, let @OnlyOne finally get mod status, so he shuts the **** up about it, and make @rich 1990 put me back on ignore. Keep @Jury and @say yes out of the Merci Arsène and Özil threads to lead them not into temptation.

Protect @BigPoppaPump from stalkers, @Slartibartfast from @Furious, @Mark Tobias from himself and @hydrofluoric acid from being triggered by the word ‘puffin’.

Not wishing to be harsh Lord but please could you strike @Notorious Big dumb, so he can never utter the words ‘friend zone’ ever again. Oh and not wishing to be trivial, can we have more ‘mod offs’ between @American_Gooner and @Aevi . . . that would be very entertaining.

And finally Lord, may @celestis and @blaze_of_glory help you watch over us with diligence and save us from the over use of the word ‘*****’.

Amen

Last edited:

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
I’m not religious but I said my prayers last night, first time since I was a kid. . .

‘Please God let Arsenal gets back into the top 4, let @OnlyOne finally get mod status, so he shuts the **** up about it, and make @rich 1990 put me back on ignore. Keep @Jury and @say yes out of the Merci Arsène and Özil threads to lead them not into temptation.

Protect @BigPoppaPump from stalkers, @Slartibartfast from @Furious, @Mark Tobias from himself and @hydrofluoric acid from his own anger sparked by the word ‘puffin’.

Not wishing to be harsh Lord but please could you strike @Notorious Big dumb, so he can never utter the words ‘friend zone’ ever again. Oh and not wishing to be trivial, can we have more ‘mod offs’ between @American_Gooner and @Aevi . . . that would be very entertaining.

And finally Lord, may @celestis and @blaze_of_glory help you watch over us with diligence and save us from the over use of the word ‘*****’.

Amen
But "*****" was highlight of the summer :(.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Really hard to know with Trolly though. He went through a year were he only posted about Sp**s and then he told us Mbappé couldnt score as much as Messi and Ronaldo at age 19 and told us he was overrated. Then ocean of posters showed him that Mbappé indeed outscored both of them at every level. Then he took a year break to feel ashamed. And now he is back in full force it seems! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

arsenefc

Obsessed With Guendouzi
thank you moderators for removing the "hates arsenal" tag from my avi. I look forward to your continued development and growth into maturity with renewed interest.

While the idea of new threads for each player is good but it looks a little boring and motonous. Maybe renaming of titles can be allowed after the first kickoff.

Quite excited for the season, like every season.

Less Doozi and more Willock/Ceballos please...and im happy.

Top Bottom