• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

A mark of achievement

invisibleman18

Established Member
Sp**s are planning something similar for their shirts next season if they get that 4th place and the CL spot.

2 stars - to signify how many games they will get.

A

Anonymous

invisibleman18 said:
Sp**s are planning something similar for their shirts next season if they get that 4th place and the CL spot.

2 stars - to signify how many games they will get.
Haha, nice one!

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
Biggus said:
Lord Dula said:
Dont be silly Canuck - the plans for the star on the shirt were made last August.

I've been waiting for our star for 35 years :(
Me and you both Biggus, me and you both, its been a long time coming. :wink:

yayo77

quite a nice idea, but lets wait til after the final before we start talking about things like that.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

A little bit previous, methinks.

Besides I always think the England kit, with it's one star, a touch sad, as if we're trying to justify our very existance, i.e "we were good once, honest".

Understatement is the new black.

Gurgen

Established Member
Spot on Beany.

Just as sad as Ajax officials having a '1' on the tie when they won the league.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Gurgen said:
Spot on Beany.

You're kidding me?!

Do you think they'd put a big arrow on their tie, pointing down, if they got relegated?

liridon

i just want to see that star.... i would be very happy but there is a long way to get it and in the other hand we should be very lucky because the quality of Milan or Barca is higher then urs....

it would be great a *star*

Gurgen

Established Member
Beany said:
Gurgen said:
Spot on Beany.

You're kidding me?!

Do you think they'd put a big arrow on their tie, pointing down, if they got relegated?

:lol:

They should, the pompous bastards.

Arsenal Quotes

I play on the right, Tony on the left and we'll deal with whoever comes along, big or small

Martin Keown
Top Bottom