• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey: BianconAaron

Do You Consider Aaron Ramsey An Arsenal Legend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
No, that isn't true. Aaron always tries hard. Some days it simply doesn't come off for him. His inconsistency on the pitch is not due to an inconsistency in effort levels. There is a huge difference. Never really rated Rambo much myself but I would never claim he doesn't work his ass off on the pitch..
Precisely. This perfectly sums up my feelings for him. And let's be honest, it's sadly becoming a rarity at our club to have players who do put in the kind of consistent effort that Ramsey has so losing that even if the results weren't always perfect does feel a bit of a blow.

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
Flashes of brilliance and very good form? RvP scored 132 goals in 278 games for Arsenal and 37 goals in the 2011/12 season yet you make him sound like Arshavin.

He carried an Arsenal side with players like Squillaci, Djourou, Almunia and Gibbs to 3rd place and almost single-handedly won Man U the league the season after.
Yes, flashes of brilliance and very good form, BEFORE his year and a half injury-free.
I get that the manner of his departure was disappointing, but if this was about facts and figures rather than popularity and principles, nobody would be trying to claim Ramsey as the bigger loss. Madness.

:lol: Come on now this wasn't anything near my initial point and you know it

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I never wanted him to leave but when you see his Juventus salary you understand why he's leaving and we are bringing in players like Suarez who cant even get a start. If you could clone players when down to 10 men at half time, I would bring on 3 Arron Ramseys.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
his Juventus salary

He's also going to play with Ronaldo. And if you've seen the smoke - and I actually believe there's something to it - with Icardi too and Juve will bring in proper right winger, too.

He's gonna win Seria A and have a proper shot at the CL. There's even a chance Allegri might not be at Juve anymore but Zidane.

That run tonight has shown why he got those goals in FA Cup finals. He's got determination and he's always played for this shirt. Absolutely gutted he's leaving.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I hope he destroys Utd tomorrow. I've not been a fan of his but his professionalism and hard work before and after the leg break has never been doubted. I want as many good memories of a player who is a decent person and gave his all even if his game was lacking somewhat. A Ramsey wonder goal to help us win.

GunnerBP

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Tragic that we're letting him leave.

We've spent the entire season trying to play him as an AM and thinking that Özil and Ramsey can't play together.

Juventus says that they plan on playing him basically as a CM, and now Emery plays him there.

Such a big game player. Sad that he's leaving, but hopefully he plays a lot for the rest of the season and we can finish in 3rd and ahead of Sp**s.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Got a bit emotional at the end knowing this is the last time he'll play for us in a match vs the top 6. A typical excellent hard-working performance from him today.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I want him to go put with a bang. Ths season, he's really played for the shirt and set an example of what it means to play for Arsenal. I'm not his biggest fan and I think shrewd scouting can find us a replacement but here's one departing player for whom I have nothing but good wishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom