• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey: BianconAaron

Do You Consider Aaron Ramsey An Arsenal Legend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
He seems to be a better player for Unai than he was for Arsène, seems to be Emery plays to his strength while Wenger just let him run into the box whenever without repercussion.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
He was probably best box to box mid in the league 2013/2014. Got complacent but he was also voted player of the season last year . Fa Cup final he covered 14 k.
@celestis I try to be level headed. I'll admit I've been sucked into the anti-Rambo group irrationally before but all those instances, which you have mentioned, he got big credit and plaudits from me.

My response was more to point out the fact that there were times when he didn't deserve any praise. As you say, complacency may have been an issue.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

@celestis I try to be level headed. I'll admit I've been sucked into the anti-Rambo group irrationally before but all those instances, which you have mentioned, he got big credit and plaudits from me.

My response was more to point out the fact that there were times when he didn't deserve any praise. As you say, complacency may have been an issue.

Totally agree . Think he would admit it too he stunk up the place in midifeld 2015/2016

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Never ever going to be the most elegant midfielder or techinically brillian t but very few can compete with his engine . He can track back defend and then arrive late in the other box and score and that's what makes him so hard to deal with .

Juve fans mus be drooling .

He's also not technically brilliant as you put it, but he's nevertheless pretty good and quite underrated on that. His first touch might be miserable sometimes, but other than that he's got good feeling in his feet.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

He's also not technically brilliant as you put it, but he's nevertheless pretty good and quite underrated on that. His first touch might be miserable sometimes, but other than that he's got good feeling in his feet.

Yeah agree and his finishing with both feet was superb.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
First time in his career he’s managed properly considering his persistent muscular injuries. It’s no coincidence he’s playing at a high level because he plays less is more fresh and as a result his form is not interrupted by constant injuries.

I always suspected there's something wrong with his workload management, or that something is wrong with that in general at Arsenal. Players were breaking down left and right with the same injuries again and again - that clearly does point to fitness and workload mismanagement. Wouldn't shock me to find out Arsenal had the same fitness guys for all of Wenger's tenure.

One thing I definitely have to give Emery and his staff credit for is the fitness and freshness of the squad. That's one thing that's undeniably better than in recent seasons, especially now come spring.

The team is without significant longterm injuries - although we have lost the absolute crocks like Ox and Wilshere who just kept on getting injured at other clubs and seem to be damaged goods at this point.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
he is what modern football is all about.
Look around.
wijnaldum
sissoko
Herrera
Kante
Vidal
Rakitic
Kross

does his name look out of place on that list???

blaze_of_glory

His technique is just inconsistent. Can pull off incredibly difficult skills but also lets himself down with things he should be doing easily. With Ramsey you just have to take the good with the bad, as I think we've all learned in his time here. That's just how he is. Overall I think the good outweighs the bad by quite a bit, and especially when things are really on the line, so he's a top player all things considered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom