• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey: BianconAaron

Do You Consider Aaron Ramsey An Arsenal Legend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Hope he's ok. MotM tonight. Deserves a great send off (plus we need him). Ill root for Juve when he joins.

Jae

I've been critical of him at times in the past but you can't fault his professionalism, he's given 100% this season and is still putting in the performances when I don't think many players in his situation would. Wish him all the best.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I know quite a few of us play FUT. Today they released a special End of an Era card for Rambo with pretty decent stats so just a heads up as the SBC you need to do expires in a few days. I felt surprisingly moved when I saw it and had to do it. Plus if you look at the SBC design it's got a cheeky little red bandana with the Welsh flag across his number 8 because he's 'Rambo'.

Hope

Less
Absolutely shocking performance. This is the reason we didn't give him that big contract earlier because he kept performing like this.

Frustrating. Simple passes screwed.

Manberg

Predator
You can't expect a half fit Ramsey to come on at half time and save the whole team not even Messi can do that ffs.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Far from brilliant, but he drove us forward in the second half. When fit, he needs to be starting for us.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
German commentators said once Ramsey was on Arsenal had 100 more horse powers. Wasn't his best game, though, but cannot expect much more from a player who got a knock when with his national team, then got a knock against Newcastle and went off, and now came on not fully fit at half time into a game already halfway botched.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think he could have changed the game the way he started 2nd half shame it's gone after that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The match will be shown on Match of the Day later this evening and if you don't want to know the result look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the cup for Arsenal.

Steve Rider

Latest posts

Top Bottom