• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Abramovich buys UEFA Champion's League

VCC

First, they haven't won it yet. Second, if they do, it'll be because of the effort of pre-Roman players like Lampard, Terry, Eidur, JFH, Gallas, Melchiot. Those guys have been outstanding for them.

GoonerLuke

VCC said:
First, they haven't won it yet. Second, if they do, it'll be because of the effort of pre-Roman players like Lampard, Terry, Eidur, JFH, Gallas, Melchiot. Those guys have been outstanding for them.

The pre-Roman guys have played a big part of it, but do you honestly think Chelsea would have gotten this far in the CL without Roman sinking a 100+ million into the team? Not ****ing likely.

Mark

Established Member
They will not beat Milan in the final, although I'm sure those two will be the two that play in the final.

Andrew

Ranieri is finally imposing some stability in their team. In fact, it could be a masterstroke to rotate his players around to keep them fresh and then at the end of the season stick with a best 11 at the business end of it.

If only we had that same luxury, but then again, we don't have billions of pounds to we? That makes a huge difference. The Chelsea team of last year wouldn't have beaten us this year. Roman has bought a better team but still a while to go to being champions of Europe. There's a little matter of a team called Milan who is jam packed with stars all round.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
everyone realizes that Monaco are obviously NOT a pushover team, AND they just got Nonda back this week.. they will be strong for Chelsea... also, Depor are a good squad too.. if they can beat Milan by 4 goals, they could beat Chelsea..... and that isnt even mentioning Porto, who beat ManUre

slapz

Deportivo or Monaco would be worthy winners of the Euro Cup this season... both teams have come through really hard games and huge beatings in the first legs

I'd love see them meet in the final.... hopefully 8-3 again either way

mskey

im hoping that porto win it now, thier manager is one cool mother-f
and the job they did on man u and fergusons complaining really will make my season

EJub

mskey said:
im hoping that porto win it now, thier manager is one cool mother-f
and the job they did on man u and fergusons complaining really will make my season

I don't want Porto to win. Idiot **** will think they came in 2nd to the champions. Who wants to have that discussion in May?

AFCG7

Established Member
Porto.. far too many theatrics from their players.. i dont want them to win it.. i think Monaco should win it they have played the best football overall..Deportivo havent been consistent.
Chelsea would be my favourites..they have the strongest squad and the meanest defense

AFCG7

Established Member
Dont read anything into that..because they are favourites doesnt mean i want them to win it.

For Morientes to win with MOnaco when he was snubbed by Real..how priceless would that be!

Arsenal Quotes

I've got the best goalkeeper and the best centre half. All I need are the best wingers and the best forward. It doesnt matter what the rest are like.

Herbert Chapman

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 27

Arsenal are considering a loan move for Barcelona striker Victor Roque [Sport]

Wolves, Aston Villa, Everton and Crystal Palace are in the race to sign Emile Smith Rowe [TeamTalk]

Fabio Vieira could leave the club if the club receives a “good proposal” [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal, Man Utd and PSG are the favourites to land 18 year old attacker Désiré Doué. Rennes want €40m after turning down half that from Leverkusen in January. [RMC]

Latest posts

Top Bottom