• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AC Milan v Arsenal - Tuesday March 4, 7.45pm - San Siro

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
I thought the BBC had a don't drink and write policy? Must've taken Lawro a few stiff scotches to write that.

sparky44

The best feeling about the result was that the whole of the football world was watching us doing it, we play this football all the time but against small time opponents and very little interest in terms of audience etc. No team rarely in occasions like on tuesday has the balls to go out and play the way we did against a team of that caliber, its just ludicrous. Thats what I am most proud of, just the sheer audacity of it all. To beat them on away goals hit and run is one thing, but to throughly outplay ac milan in their own backyard... just incredible

Its a shame we weren't on ITV1 although if we was then the ass-licking would have gone on man-united style overdrive

the dawn raids

Established Member
what a crazy day. first of all, it was my birthday on Tuesday. but i had to work so i didnt get to watch the game live, and my friends wanted to go out for dinner after i got home from work. so i told them id go, but nowhere with a tv; no way had i avoided all media contact to have it ruined at a restaurant showing the scores on the bottom of the screen.

so i didnt even watch the game until 8:30 CST. but, the game was in HD; i had DVR'd it from espn 2. and my two roomates who dont really care about football humored me by watching it and pretending to care and laughed as i screamed like a banchee after cescs shot. i was hungover and tired as hell at work the next day, but it was more worth it than any hangover i can think of.

what a night; a birthday to remember.

Kraig

Established Member
having watched it again last night i thought i noticed something. when the lads did the huddle at the end of the game i couldnt see theo involved in it, which seemed slightly odd. anyone got any pics of said huddle at the games end to confirm or deny this?

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
Kraig said:
having watched it again last night i thought i noticed something. when the lads did the huddle at the end of the game i couldnt see theo involved in it, which seemed slightly odd. anyone got any pics of said huddle at the games end to confirm or deny this?

no pics, but i wouldnt think Theo was excluded..

giuliob

The huddle looked to be pretty spontaneous....Flamini kind of started it with whoever was in the vicinity.......

Super_Goon

I actually was recording on my phone when we scored the second time. I was trying to film the fans but the drink and emotions made things a bit shakey. Pretty lucky timing though eh....

http://bebo.com/watch/5980548751

Not sure if that bebo link works. if not i'll get it on you tube.

alibey

Super_Goon said:
I actually was recording on my phone when we scored the second time. I was trying to film the fans but the drink and emotions made things a bit shakey. Pretty lucky timing though eh....

http://bebo.com/watch/5980548751

Not sure if that bebo link works. if not i'll get it on you tube.

That site requires registration, if you could put that on youtube, that would be great.

James

Established Member
Jasard said:
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee219/ggspam/march%204%20-%20ac%20milan%20leg%202%20-%20away/6-4.jpg

Anyone seen the film The Ring? :lol:
I was thinking more like an orc from LOTR.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom