• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AFTV

TakeChillPill

Established Member
I think it's great! It's essentially the forum being taken in to video format! At the end of the day football is just a game, fans should be free to voice their opinion no matter how, daft, deluded, good or bad they are. It's all good entertainment.

I Enjoy Mo! he's a bit of troll "Man U the second biggest club in Manchester" "City's Noisey Neighbours" lol

Ty and Claude bickering like a married couple!

I'm glad we have it

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Haha ah dear, I didn't know that existed. I've heard lots of people bashing ArsenalTV - never heard of that one!

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Yes, when that Chris lad had a go at the board and Wenger after the Villa game it went viral.

Gazidis must watch it.

markafc

Yes, when that Chris lad had a go at the board and Wenger after the Villa game it went viral.

Gazidis must watch it.
We also signed Mesut Özil not long after it went viral. Not saying it was the sole reason, but surely a contributing factor

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
It's a good laugh. The likes of Moh offer good insight sometimes too.

Claude vs. Ty is just hilarious. The way Ty constantly repeats himself.

Iceman10

Established Member
Mostly good, some bad. The bad mainly being the reactivity associated with being too much in the moment of one match at a time, therefore losing sight of the bigger picture. A bit like following too much 24/7 news. Everything in moderation is best.

markafc

Very true, think a lot of the problem stems from them trying to have a balance of 1. Sensible views that you can appreciate as a fan and 2. A bit of madness that helps the channels growth whether it's from Arsenal fans or rivals. Ultimately, if Chelsea or Man Utd fans are there to troll, it's still views for Arsenalfantv, they will be happy enough with that.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Yeah, and I'm sure they make a fair deal of money seeing as Robbie advertises in his match score videos. They definitely have a strong following even from other fan bases.

markafc

Yeah, and I'm sure they make a fair deal of money seeing as Robbie advertises in his match score videos. They definitely have a strong following even from other fan bases.
Without a doubt, I think arsenalfantv is Robbie's full time job but I may be wrong

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I don't mind it at all, it's fun to watch at times, even though you can't expect to hear anything different to what's being written and claimed here on A-M for years now.
When I watch the show its interesting but its like groundhog day for Arsenal fans everywhere, online, TV radio newspapers. The chat is often the same because we never seem to change direction due to the stability of the club.

Top Bottom