• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AFTV

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Lol, Özil looks like he just woke up or he's having a terrible hangover.

Sanchez :D ......

Yeah, I couldn't see us reach this level...
...Until I watched 10 seconds of this. Cringe.

That video was 3-4 years ago and he actually won some fan award. He had a prize awarded to him by PHW. He wore that Puma shirt, so you may consider him ITK as we signed PUMA kits 2-3 years after this :D

Last edited:

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
I go back and forth on AFTV. On one hand they're definitely harming the 'culture' of the fanbase (much to the joy of the fans of other clubs that definitely make up 99% of the viewership), but on another they're bringing to light a lot of the structural deficiencies from the manager on up. Sunlight's the best disinfectant, but it's a pretty obnoxious glare in this case.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
I think they are just a bunch of Arsenal fans trying to make a buck and talk about something they know a lot about and bleed for.
It's just a side show that has no negative impact on the club whatsoever when things are going well, which is all that matters at the end of the day.

The worst thing it does is focus on what the vast majority of the fan base think is wrong with the club ... o_O

I don't have any idea how anyone can have a problem with it tbh. It's just something else to cry about.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
I think they are just a bunch of Arsenal fans trying to make a buck and talk about something they know a lot about and bleed for.

Personally i wouldn’t mind some other fans getting some time as the ones always talking are getting quite stale.

Agreed, AFTV is the least of our worries, the only thing that really bothers me is the 'main characters', I get they provide the most views but I'd prefer if they were to become a bit more professional, 'Troopz' for example just comes across as a complete ***** with his overkill on slang, its boring.

Provide better content and opinion, it could really become something special, I'm sitting here watching the end of Saturday Night Football, this is the type of discussion they need, not 'Blaaaardclart' bullshit..

They could expand, have a fan show on TV for all clubs on one night etc with serious discussion, but they need to move on from the immaturity.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
It's just a side show that has no negative impact on the club whatsoever when things are going well, which is all that matters at the end of the day.

The worst thing it does is focus on what the vast majority of the fan base think is wrong with the club ... o_O

I don't have any idea how anyone can have a problem with it tbh. It's just something else to cry about.

We have a crap squad, joke of a board and are declining fast as a club...but if Robbie hadn’t started AFTV, none of this would have happened apparently!

Much more concerned about everything the club have done since the summer of 2015, than something that is a little embarrassing at worst...wouldn’t even exist really, if the club were doing well.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Troopz for example is now in with Auba and Lacazette and they’ve liked a lot of his manager rants.
How is that AFTV's fault? They a social media platform, they don't ask players to 'like' their stuff on Twitter. All the club need to do is have a word. If they don't decide to have a word, it's on the club and the players, not AFTV.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom