AFTV

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by markafc, May 19, 2015.

1. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

Jury, GeorgiaGunner and Notorious Big like this.
  2. Notorious Big

Notorious Big Drunka In Friend Zone

:lol::lol: Good one.

[​IMG]

3. GeorgiaGunner

GeorgiaGunner Closet United Fan

The original fox in the box!

4. GeorgiaGunner

GeorgiaGunner Closet United Fan

That’s fair — I think a decent heuristic is:

Views after a win = Arsenal Fans. No Sp**s fan is tuning in to hear DT compliment Auba.

Views after a loss - views after a win = Rival fans

Pregame, preview, daily etc. definitely shades Arsenal fans, but probably some decent rival viewership amongst those who follow / like the cast of characters.

5. Notorious Big

Notorious Big Drunka In Friend Zone

They make good compilation :lol:

[​IMG]

6. Riou

Riou Non-Stop Nostalgia

Think the main difference between The Tuesday Club and AFTV is...

When we lost and I used to listen to The Tuesday Club rant, it was in a laughing with them kind of way, think most Arsenal fans found the group funny.

When we lose most of the views for AFTV are from rival fans who just enjoy seeing people acting like morons/enjoying us losing...AFTV rants were entertaining in a lets laugh at them kind of way, the worst kind of entertainment.

SA Gunner, albakos and GeorgiaGunner like this.
  7. Flying Okapis

Flying Okapis Most Well-Known Member

Personally I still think a lot of Arsenal fans tune in when we lose as well, look at the mob not talking but in the background when AFTV is on, they all listen, some agree etc.

The fan base is so big, foreign fans will be viewing too.

Taneruit likes this.
  8. GunnerShy

GunnerShy Well-Known Member

Alan Davies is a genius. Tayo and Keith are good value.

AFTV... Less said the better really. Talk about a bunch who have become enraptured with their infamy.

Good luck to them monetizing it but they've certainly added to the "Banter FC"

Riou likes this.
  9. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

DT can't take the bantz lmao

GeorgiaGunner, Riou and Jury like this.
  10. Jury

Jury Mission Accomplished

What an Arsehole, trying too hard to disassociate himself with drugs to protect his brand :lol:

Macho and American_Gooner like this.
  11. BigPoppaPump

BigPoppaPump Could Never Wifey An Opp Thot

That's fcking hilarious, Troopz laughing like that to piss him off more. Reminds me of sht stirring in school.

12. Emeryates

Emeryates Heccy Regret

Claude needs to go on a diet

GeorgiaGunner likes this.
  13. freeglennhelder2

freeglennhelder2 Well-Known Member

Id imagine a lot of people are piling on the weight during lockdown. Personally, I have transformed from peak Freddie Ljungberg into fat Ronaldo.

DanDare likes this.
  14. Marjorie

Marjorie Well-Known Member

Claudes been let go after a remark he made about Son

15. Flying Okapis

Just seen that they tried to act like he werent racist and was referring to Tottenham bringing a DVD out of the win, its pathetic.

For anyone who dont know Son was being substituted and the muppet said "DVD's going off".

16. Macho

Macho Well-Known Member

The DVD excuse made sense until I saw the clip myself and it turns out Claude was chatting bs.

He was being racist, he knows it, they tried to keep him on but it didn’t work. The pr*ck didn’t even apologise smh. Good riddance.

17. Tir Na Nog

Tir Na Nog In Big Trouble If He Speaks

It's not a great look for Robbie that he initially dismissed the whole thing but then did a U-turn when it became apparent that sponsors would pull out. If anything it sums Robbie right up and what his no.1 priority is.

Mrs Bergkamp likes this.
  18. Flying Okapis

Sponsors did pull out, Harry's razors or something; the one where you can order to your door, they pulled out 'sharpish'..

I imagine its a perfect opportunity for their sponsors to abandon ship, the content has got worse, they cant get to grounds due to Covid so its not really what people want to see and I imagine the numbers have taken a hit, if I was a sponsor I would pull the plug and use this as the get out clause.

Robbie only sacked him because of the sponsors he put out tweets saying that Claude was going on a 'awareness course' before it :facepalm:

Emeryates, Tir Na Nog and OnlyOne like this.
  19. gamechannel

gamechannel Active Member

Their entire team barring Mo and Lee Judges is a bunch of attention whores. They are fickle fans who happen to be not bright at all and have lucked into becoming famous enough to make money off their newfound fame.

Content has always been poorly produced and the discussions are mind-numblingly devoid of any real substance. The problem is they have a massive following - massive enough to influence the general fan discourse.

20. GoonerJeeves

GoonerJeeves Up The Terriers

People still watch this?

North5 likes this.