• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AFTV

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

AFTV are very pro Arteta actually lol

Troopz is on his own ting

Malky

Established Member
AFTV are very pro Arteta actually lol

Troopz is on his own ting
DT now going out his way to blaming the players. Mainly the ones that were here under Wenger. " It's the same players that let Wenger down, that let Emery down and now letting Arteta down " Bellerin and Xhaka, yet it was Arteta that made the decision to play them and basically begged Xhaka to stay at the club.
Troopz is the only one who seriously questioned Arteta from the start.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

DT now going out his way to blaming the players. Mainly the ones that were here under Wenger. " It's the same players that let Wenger down, that let Emery down and now letting Arteta down " Bellerin and Xhaka, yet it was Arteta that made the decision to play them and basically begged Xhaka to stay at the club.
Troopz is the only one who seriously questioned Arteta from the start.
Yeah Troopz always wanted Allegri and got won over by FA Cup. Much like myself actually.

I suspect AFTV just back Arteta blindly because their reputation is so bad after Wenger and Emery.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
These guys really have no shame.
This is a serious issue for all walks of life. People of dubious intelligence can get big audiences, sway the gullible, band together in large numbers, make up stuff , spout nonsense and bring down multi million pound businesses like Arsenal and elect presidents. That’s social media.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
This is a serious issue for all walks of life. People of dubious intelligence can get big audiences, sway the gullible, band together in large numbers, make up stuff , spout nonsense and bring down multi million pound businesses like Arsenal and elect presidents. That’s social media.

Tbf the knowledgeable, decent and tactful people they interview never get the attention. So it turns into a clown show of everyone acting a fool, people lap it up though but it's an embarrassment to watch.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Tbf the knowledgeable, decent and tactful people they interview never get the attention. So it turns into a clown show of everyone acting a fool, people lap it up though but it's an embarrassment to watch.
Yeah, used to watch their overblown rabid rants about coming 2nd to Leicester, like it was the worst thing that could happen to a club. It just proved Darwin was right, the difference between humans and chimps is negligible.

GoonerJay24

I don't know why you Arsenal fans in London didn't do the right thing by protesting against this toxic channel down after every match.

Look what has happened to this club since AFTV and the clowns on there emerged; people like Troopz and DT need to be burnt. But Arsenal supporters will just sit back allow this harmfulness to continue!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Look what has happened to this club since AFTV and the clowns on there emerged

Wasn't their first season 2013/2014?

The first season we won a trophy at the new stadium :lol:

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
I don't know why you Arsenal fans in London didn't do the right thing by protesting against this toxic channel down after every match.

Look what has happened to this club since AFTV and the clowns on there emerged; people like Troopz and DT need to be burnt. But Arsenal supporters will just sit back allow this harmfulness to continue!

Come on, you can't blame fan channel for the incompetent board that running your club.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Wasn't their first season 2013/2014?

The first season we won a trophy at the new stadium :lol:
lol

I'd say they have definitely had some impact tbh. Even now, they are very very very reluctant to say Arteta out because they know how damaging they can be.

Speculation on my end, but I have been watching them more as my discontent grows and I am actually surprised by what I've been seeing recently.

Players such as Bellerin, Xhaka, Lacazette etc have been getting absolutely hammered, seems to be a lot of sympathy for Mikel.

Robbie's gone on this campaign to point out how many teams Arsenal players don't get to in combined 11s and stuff. Sounds a bit like you actually.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
lol

I'd say they have definitely had some impact tbh. Even now, they are very very very reluctant to say Arteta out because they know how damaging they can be.

Speculation on my end, but I have been watching them more as my discontent grows and I am actually surprised by what I've been seeing recently.

Players such as Bellerin, Xhaka, Lacazette etc have been getting absolutely hammered, seems to be a lot of sympathy for Mikel.

What's the difference between social media Twitter, Instagram with AFTV? Without AFTV, it would still be the same as long as social medial exits.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Robbie's gone on this campaign to point out how many teams Arsenal players don't get to in combined 11s and stuff. Sounds a bit like you actually.

Good guy, that Robbie :lol:

Top Bottom