• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AFTV

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Robbie “bUt Hw Mani GAMez du U go 2” Lyle.

He had him on how much do you listen too though, everyone knows about the angry Arsenal fan rants as they get the most views but the channel does put out other videos and content.

Jim & Jordan wouldnt even give him that.

Was a very strange decision to have him on in my opinion, especially for that length of time too.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
He had him on how much do you listen too though, everyone knows about the angry Arsenal fan rants as they get the most views but the channel does put out other videos and content.

Jim & Jordan wouldnt even give him that.

Was a very strange decision to have him on in my opinion, especially for that length of time too.
I don't really understand this 'toxic ' argument anyway. Results make atmospheres toxic and always have done. All around the world since football became what it is to people. Spain, Italy... You want toxic? Are their fan channels even partly to blame for their toxic atmospheres? It's just a bullshit excuse that they think holds water (one says it, it catches on, then it's a case of safety and ignorance in numbers), to hate.

No, couldn't give a toss how anyone tries to spin it--the total condemnation of the channel is about one of a few factors:

deep-rooted jealously that may even be undetected by person themselves, because the 'stars' get privileges, money and s degree of fame.

A dislike for people who speak like Troopz for one reason or many others (how the **** can this guy who speaks like this be earning enough money to fund a lavish lifestyle from this platform when I have jack **** to show for how much time I invest in the internet, yet I'm soooo much more intelligent, yer know!)

A percentage of people who don't have the opportunity to go to games (see the first reason)

And racism. Yes, I believe a certain portion of the haters just aren't comfortable with seeing Robbie and Troopz swanning around europe watching us play.

Add all these lot together, and that's where it all comes from imo. Becasue the 'toxicity' argument is clearly bullshit.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II

Jim & Jordan wouldn't even give him that.
:lol: Exactly. But if he or anyone else has to admit that, it ruins it all, doesn't it?

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
I don't really understand this 'toxic ' argument anyway. Results make atmospheres toxic and always have done. All around the world since football became what it is to people. Spain, Italy... You want toxic? Are their fan channels even partly to blame for their toxic atmospheres? It's just a bullshit excuse that they think holds water (one says it, it catches on, then it's a case of safety and ignorance in numbers), to hate.

No, couldn't give a toss how anyone tries to spin it--the total condemnation of the channel is about one of a few factors:

deep-rooted jealously that may even be undetected by person themselves, because the 'stars' get privileges, money and s degree of fame.

A dislike for people who speak like Troopz for one reason or many others (how the **** can this guy who speaks like this be earning enough money to fund a lavish lifestyle from this platform when I have jack **** to show for how much time I invest in the internet, yet I'm soooo much more intelligent, yer know!)

A percentage of people who don't have the opportunity to go to games (see the first reason)

And racism. Yes, I believe a certain portion of the haters just aren't comfortable with seeing Robbie and Troopz swanning around europe watching us play.

Add all these lot together, and that's where it all comes from imo. Becasue the 'toxicity' argument is clearly bullshit.

I hate this new in word 'toxic', its thrown around and used for almost every bad thing now :lol:

I fully agree with your post, I think a lot of people take issue with Robbie due to his appearance, I slightly touched on it in one of my posts how it appeared that both Jim White & Simon Jordan underestimated Robbie, I have this suspicion that if Robbie was an attractive white man or even lighter skinned black man he would have far more acceptance.

I imagine it annoys a lot of people that he is the 'face' of our fan base right now.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
I hate this new in word 'toxic', its thrown around and used for almost every bad thing now :lol:

I fully agree with your post, I think a lot of people take issue with Robbie due to his appearance, I slightly touched on it in one of my posts how it appeared that both Jim White & Simon Jordan underestimated Robbie, I have this suspicion that if Robbie was an attractive white man or even lighter skinned black man he would have far more acceptance.

I imagine it annoys a lot of people that he is the 'face' of our fan base right now.
I definitely agree it adds to the hate, but also think it's part of the charm / why channel is so popular. Robbie's a chunky, averagely-spoken everyman, and people relate.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
I definitely agree it adds to the hate, but also think it's part of the charm / why channel is so popular. Robbie's a chunky, averagely-spoken everyman, and people relate.

Depends who for I suppose, personally I think he's alright, he's a guy who had an idea which took off.

I think he gets a hard time when he is just trying to navigate his new life, like you said he was that average guy, he is now a well known face and making money, it blew up quick, he is going to make mistakes and as an average guy before AFTV of course he is wanting to tap into any money he can make, I bloody would, fly around the world watching Arsenal and getting paid? :lol:

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II

Absolutely. He’d be called a ****ing genius and we all know it.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko

?

Thats not really the impression I'm getting. As far as AFTV personalities go Robbie js the most liked by faaaaar (Along with Lee Judges and Graham) Troopz, Sonny, Claude and especially DT are waaaay more hated.

Not that there aren't some racists out there of course.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
?

Thats not really the impression I'm getting. As far as AFTV personalities go Robbie js the most liked by faaaaar (Along with Lee Judges and Graham) Troopz, Sonny, Claude and especially DT are waaaay more hated.

Not that there aren't some racists out there of course.

Robbie gets a different kind of hate, DT is disliked due to what comes out of his mouth, Robbie has a whole thread discussing if he is the cause of an entire clubs 'toxicity', he was battered on Talksport for the exact same reasons and brought into question that he is profiting off of the clubs downfall? Like what the **** is that even about, why do people care.

If for example 'Piers Morgan' was the founder of AFTV no one would question him for profiting as he already has money and everyone would be claiming he is a genius for bringing in a new era of online media.

Robbie in my opinion gets a raw deal and a lot of hate for bringing his idea through and doing well for himself and I think a lot of it stems from jealousy that he is the guy.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

ELvvCllWoAAvAO-

They got some cracking merch. :drool:

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
@say yes knew! He's been calling out the 'wife beating' section of fans for some time now. I always thought it was harsh, but he's right on one count at least... Allegedly.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Theres going to be more and more animosity towards ArsenalFanTV.

Maybe Robbie should see that and go back to what it was meant to be for, stop giving so much time to the same people. Go back to the channel being about constructive criticism / praise rather than a celeberity tv show.

Top Bottom