• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ainsley Maitland-Niles: 2019/2020 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Ox was strong, exciting and showed real potential when fit. He then joined a better team. AMN is weak, makes dreadful decisions and looks like he'd struggle to justify a place in any other PL XI.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
I completely forgot Wenger played him predominantly on the left when used as a fullback. They brought up on the radio his stats were also shocking at RB under Wenger.

Its crazy Emery is sicking with it through January after Hectors injury & through the summer... Why not sign a back up RB or give Chambers a try?

This is how you kill a young player. Better not to have the minutes.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
He played a decent game in midfield at OT. But since he's option 6 for Emery there and he sucks at RB, I don't see a future for him here.

Can't wait to have Bellerin back.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
I completely forgot Wenger played him predominantly on the left when used as a fullback. They brought up on the radio his stats were also shocking at RB under Wenger.

Its crazy Emery is sicking with it through January after Hectors injury & through the summer... Why not sign a back up RB or give Chambers a try?

This is how you kill a young player. Better not to have the minutes.

Chambers was terrible as a RB and is way to slow to play against wingers.

Ewarwoowar

People raving like all he had to do was stop the tricky Delefou, when really he was overun by several Watford players poor guy, massive hole on that side took into 60 odd minutes for Torreira to come on and assist and that only happened once, it's no wonder he gets despondent.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

He looks good going forwards though, I think he has two assists this year already.

Imo he looks much better in attacking positions than Nelson so far this year.

When Bellerin’s fit I’d try and fit him in a front three with PEA and Pepe. The lad’s just not a defender.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

If he's a CM I don't think it's in the premier league.

I can forgive the defensive errors or being given the run-around by PL wingers but no midfielder should struggle playing out from the back like he does.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

He needed the hair dryer treatment during that game, shocking attitude.

Pepes blue pill

needs adderall to help him concentrate, its bizarre, he sometimes looks like he forgets what he's meant to do....hope he knock it off as be a shame to waste his talent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom