• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ainsley Maitland-Niles: Midfielder or in deNile?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Agreed. Body language from AMN hasn’t been looking good.
He's just made his England debut and wants to build on that yet can't get a game here. I'd be fuming if I was him.

Bellerin is playing his best football in years too so I don't see it ending well unless we get offered a monster fee for Hecccy.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Really disappointed to see him come off for that bum Cedric especially as AMN is not getting rested for the PL.

Fully back AMN but I’m starting to agree with the others on here, if he’s not getting the opportunities then why did we keep him? I’m not a fan of the decision making at the club.

Cedric should be thrown in the reserves, he’s such a useless signing. The club need to make their minds up with Saliba, Reiss Nelson and AMN in the next window especially as we’re stuck with Cedric for another 4 years.

Last edited:

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

How much did Wolves offer for him again...think it was pretty low, wasn't it?

Shame he's not getting games, probably should have sold him...he should cost ALOT if we do sell him though.
£15m

absolute scenes on Arsenal mania if we sold him for that and then he made his debut for England and played every week at Wolves. Thank f*ck we didn’t do it.

Manberg

Predator
Gone to crap since the England call up. I was one of those who wanted to keep him.

I guess it’s a mental thing. He needs to turn it around.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

What’s so special about AMN?.
Excellent defensively 1v1 - has kept some of the best wingers in the league quiet.
Fantastic athlete - strong and fast with great stamina.

Nothing you’d care about really. Those attributes make him amazing in our big games though. He can be a bit pedestrian like/appear disinterested against opposition such as the fodder in Europa.

zilfy

AMN should see the way Willian and Pepe have been playing this year and know that if he lifts his game that LWB spot can be his.

I'm sure Mikel is considering moving Saka to RW, but probably doesnt trust AMN enough to make the change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom