• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Ainsley Maitland-Niles (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
English, young, experienced. Should get a decent fee. I'd want close to 30m even if that's in installments.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Shame really...would have liked him to either get a decent run of games in midfield, or for him to knuckle down and work on being our long term right back as I think he could have been significantly better than Bellerin there.

Hopefully we get a good fee for him at least.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Big shame, and it's on him really. Poor attitude.

Hope we get at least £30m. Think of all the useless tossers Liverpool sold for around that.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Bit like Iwobi in that he is a good player, but I feel a move is best for all parties.

Bellerin and Soares for right back and Guendouzi and Willock as back ups for cm. We won't miss AMN much and as for him playing RW? Not here.

He'd be great at a promoted team or even a Palace, Watford or Sheff United.

Seeing as it's silly season would take Zaha or Dacoure for AMN plus money.

Malky

Established Member
Probably end up at Watford or Bournemouth level if he wants to be a regular starting CM, could of been a good option at RB here. Ohwell, as long as we get a decent fee who cares.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Played well at RB under Emery but Arteta doesnt rate him and he finds himself behind Chambers, Sokratis and even Bellerin in the pecking order.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Man this guy is gonna regret his reluctance to commit to being a full-back, I honestly think he has all the attributes of a pretty decent right-back in the making. He's good offensively, quick, intelligent, very good on the ball and he's a pretty good one on one defender too. I think as a midfielder he'd be mid-table level at best, and even then I'm not sure there's a lot of PL teams that he starts in midfield for, if any at all.

Wish him all the best regardless, seems like a good lad.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
If we sell him THIS summer, then we won’t get much for him.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Someone tell me how you get money for a player with NO position? and barely any consistent football under his belt.

GDeep™

League is very weak
He doesn’t want to play RB, sees himself as a CM. That could be related to his attitude.

He looks like a decent lad, could just be frustration with not being able to play where you want.

We shouldn’t label people like him a problem child. I really like him.

Sad news. I would have to give him another season under Arteta but he has had a lot of opportunities but it just hasn't worked out for him here so far.

If he gets a good opportunity to play at good club he should take it!

Best wishes!

GDeep™

League is very weak
We got 10m for Bielik after a good season in League 1 FFS
Because he went on loan and played well all season at CB.

Niles hasn’t played regularly and doesn’t have a position where clubs can bank on him. What’s his position? He doesn’t want to play RB and can’t defend if you’re suggesting 30m.

Guys like Max Aarons who have been hyped for a few years can be bought for 20m.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
One of the most talented players, yet he just doesn't seem to make the most of it.

Thought Arteta was the ideal guy for him to turn it around and even liked all his games under him, but it seems like quite the opposite now, sadly

GDeep™

League is very weak
Clubs will sign a top young RB in Aarons for 20m if they want RB. Why pay 30M for AMN :lol:?

I want Aarons. Thinking about it, we could suggest a player plus cash for Aarons. If AMN is willing to move there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom