• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Ainsley Maitland-Niles (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Ainsley put in some of the best performances of last season and at 23 people have decided exactly how bad he is?

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Honestly the biggest muppet on here. TAA had the freedom of the right hand side ffs. Set up Robbo's goal, almost set up Mane but for an excellent reaction save from Leno? Wtf are you on about.

Re-watch the game and you’ll see what I’m talking about, kid.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Ainsley put in some of the best performances of last season and at 23 people have decided exactly how bad he is?

It’s always the same individuals on here with an agenda against AMN too.

Makes you wonder.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Re-watch the game and you’ll see what I’m talking about, kid.

I don't have to rewatch the game. In the first half alone Mane could've scored from a TAA cross, Robbo did score from a TAA cross and Mane's eventual goal came from the right hand side as well. The ball that came in for the third goal also came in from the right hand side.

These are facts. I don't have any agenda against Ainsley, he's a good player. But he isn't a starter here and he certainly isn't worth keeping if an offer of £30M+ were to come in wether that's with add ons or not.

You cannot keep a squad player at that price. Its pure lunacy to do so and not wanting to improve the starting 11.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
I don't have to rewatch the game. In the first half alone Mane could've scored from a TAA cross, Robbo did score from a TAA cross and Mane's eventual goal came from the right hand side as well. The ball that came in for the third goal also came in from the right hand side.

These are facts. I don't have any agenda against Ainsley, he's a good player. But he isn't a starter here and he certainly isn't worth keeping if an offer of £30M+ were to come in wether that's with add ons or not.

You cannot keep a squad player at that price. Its pure lunacy to do so and not wanting to improve the starting 11.
Some are so upset of the prospect of him leaving as if we're letting Cafu go

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Its honestly embarrassing. I'd sympathise with people if he was a first team player but he isn't, and his long term future isn't as a first team player either. He is the black Milner.
Yes I would sell him for 25m but I just don't believe these rumors at all. Doesn't seem to anything concrete

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

The fact that you’re naming like 2 or 3 crosses that TAA done pretty much sums it up for me. You do realise that TAA is an elite attacking fullback and I saw a stat on Twitter that he averages around 10 crosses per game.

Also, that was hardly AMN’s fault for the goals. It was a basic cross and Willian didn’t pick up the runner in Robertson. Tierney/Leno disasterclass for the second too.

It’s easy to highlight AMN for the mistakes since the AM favourites will never get pinpointed for those mistakes.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
The fact that you’re naming like 2 or 3 crosses that TAA done pretty much sums it up for me. You do realise that TAA is an elite attacking fullback and I saw a stat on Twitter that he averages around 10 crosses per game.

Also, that was hardly AMN’s fault for the goals. It was a basic cross and Willian didn’t pick up the runner in Robertson. Tierney/Leno disasterclass for the second too.

It’s easy to highlight AMN for the mistakes since the AM favourites will never get pinpointed for those mistakes.

You just said to me that AMN nullified the threat of Trent and now you're telling me that TAA is an elite full back and should be making lots of crosses etc.

Why say that AMN nullified him when he obviously didn't. Just stop because you're embarrassing yourself.

Gunners1616

We should milk his international call-up and sell him before he gets forgotten after 1 year on the bench mostly.

He has good qualities and he is very good at defending 1 vs 1's. But he can't stay on the left while being horrible offensively and having no left foot.

And on the right he can only play in 5-3-2 not in 4-3-3. And we already have Bellerin and Cedric.

And to top it all off, he sees himself as a midfielder where he has no future at Arsenal...

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

You just said to me that AMN nullified the threat of Trent and now you're telling me that TAA is an elite full back and should be making lots of crosses etc.

Why say that AMN nullified him when he obviously didn't. Just stop because you're embarrassing yourself.

He did nullify the threat of TAA as he wasn’t at levels that he produces every other week but like you said he was at fault for the goals, right?

Typical @HairSprayGooners. I throw facts your way and you start panicking.

Does anyone have stats on how many times AMN lost the ball vs Liverpool?

When you get those stats then can you get the same stats for how many times Auba touched the ball? Moving the goalposts for your favourite players.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
@Troopz

Trent Alexander crosses in the league this season - 25

Crosses vs Leeds - 9
Crosses vs Chelsea - 8
Crosses vs Arsenal - 8

But you're right to be fair, he wasn't at the same levels. :rofl:

At least do your research before you chat nonsense.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The Manutd rumor is very silly to start with can see late Brighton move for him if they sold Lamptey to Bayern Munich.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

@Troopz

Trent Alexander crosses in the league this season - 25

Crosses vs Leeds - 9
Crosses vs Chelsea - 8
Crosses vs Arsenal - 8

But you're right to be fair, he wasn't at the same levels. :rofl:

At least do your research before you chat nonsense.

Fair enough, I didn’t realise he made 8 crosses against us but are you seriously suggesting that TAA was at his best in an attacking aspect against us?

I thought we dealt with him tbh. I saw him turning back a lot more because of the constant pressure by AMN than when I usually watch him play for them.

Looked totally different to the game under Emery last year with TAA and Robertson ripping us apart and bombarding us with crosses.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Fair enough, I didn’t realise he made 8 crosses against us but are you seriously suggesting that TAA was at his best in an attacking aspect against us?

I thought we dealt with him tbh. I saw him turning back a lot more because of the constant pressure by AMN than when I usually watch him play for them.

Looked totally different to the game under Emery last year with TAA and Robertson ripping us apart and bombarding us with crosses.

Even the commentators said it looks like TAA is back to his best compared to previous games.

Anyway, AMN probably wont be sold unless he desperately wants out so.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

With Sead going that would only leave us with Saka as backup LWB if he goes then if we go to a back 4 really only Tierney as the only proper LB, we should probably keep him just this year since Sead is leaving 1st (Thank goodness)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom