• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

TBF, the club investigated the available evidence and gave him a huge fine!!

Hold on .... the club didn’t do anything at all. Does that mean they condone drug-taking or was it just a lockdown non-story? :lol:

Have a good Monday bruvva.

Are we now pretending that clubs don't do almost everything to protect their assets? :lol:

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
In hindsight now, Arsène probably had the right idea in the first half of 17-18 with him...let Laca gas himself out in the first hour, tiring the opposing defenders out with with, then bring on a battering ram in Giroud for the last 30.

I don't think Lacazette tires anyone but himself out tbh :lol:

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Laca with 3 goals in his last 4 games be like:
cover5.jpg

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Well he's upped his game since coming back but I'd still sell for £30m if Auba signs new contract.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
No surprise the goals are starting to come really; his performances have merited them.

He’s looked a lot better / fitter since the restart.
If our midfield would do its job and provide better service for him, he wouldn't have to spend most of his energy dropping to get the ball.
He'd actually be more in the box doing what he's supposed to.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Only player to scare Virgil into making a mistake since he moved to Liverpool...need I say more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom