• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I can’t name a striker that I’ll take over Aubamyeang or Laccazette and swap them both are WC strikers but the most important thing is their relationship. They get on very well and that is a crucial factor for building Momentum and chemistry.

It's not a given that two top strikers get along well and cheer each other up even from the bench.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

499uz012pgg31.jpg

Griezzy sold him to huddersfield for 23.5M :lol:

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
The one good thing about the Laca thread is that its very easy to spot the poverty posters in this place. They all have this thread bookmarked to jump on any new post to spew their anti-Lacazette agenda.

At first I wasn't sure if they were just trolling to trigger people but it turns out they are actually serious :lol: . Can't even begin to imagine the pure hate and self-loathing they feel when they suppress a cheer every time he scores an important goal/assists or links up with Auba. The horror when he got player of the season.

tenor.gif

Somehow they convinced themselves they are bringing actual arguments to the table, yet they get slapped about with straight facts time and again.

I agree with them that football can be very complicated and confusing because results and stats don't always tell the complete story and need interpretation, which is hard. It actually requires you to analyze play, learn about tactics, understand how players work together as a team and what contributes to the end results like goals and victories (it's not just the guy who puts the ball into the back of the net, just like it's not just the keeper who concedes :eek:). When I realized that when I was a kid it opened up my eyes to a whole other dimension to this game.

Lacaette fanboys are definitely worse than the Özil ones, it's clear now.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
I can’t name a striker that I’ll take over Aubamyeang or Laccazette and swap them both are WC strikers but the most important thing is their relationship. They get on very well and that is a crucial factor for building Momentum and chemistry.
World Class :lol:

Lacazette is a very good player and I'm glad we have him in the squad but world class he isn't. Everyone in this thread would swap him for a Suarez/Aguero/Lewandowski every single time, and those sorts of players are the bar for 'world class'

JoaoFelix

Lacazette is a very good player and I'm glad we have him in the squad but world class he isn't. Everyone in this thread would swap him for a Suarez/Aguero/Lewandowski every single time, and those sorts of players are the bar for 'world class'
If you watch Barca, you'd know Suarez isn't as good as he was. Lewandoski, big lol, i'd prefer keeping Aubameyang. I agree with Aguero, though.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
If you watch Barca, you'd know Suarez isn't as good as he was. Lewandoski, big lol, i'd prefer keeping Aubameyang. I agree with Aguero, though.
Even Aguero isn't the same beast he was a couple seasons back. Still a great player but he's in the declining phase now.

FinnGooner

Established Member
Lacaette fanboys are definitely worse than the Özil ones, it's clear now.

Yeah, we should have more posters who concentrate on hating our players. What kind of a fan defends their own player?!?! Absolutely ridiculous!! I mean, I get it if you jizz all over your pants for players who are under 20 and have never played more than 10 games for the club, because they are obviously all future Messis until proven otherwise, but to actually defend/like or even be ok with some 28 year old geezer who has scored 36 goals for the club in two seasons is just bonkers?

drippin

I surely wouldn't, not once. They are all 3-4 years older and not that much better players, playing in inferior leagues with a lot better wingers to help their stats.

Stats for those for goal contributions in their leagues is something like 100 minutes per goal contribution vs. 119 for Lacazette. You get "a bit" more points playing with Messi for example than Iwobi / Mkhi in much more unbalanced league.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

When you put it like that then Lacazette’s stats are even more impressive!

Firmino’s game is all about bringing Salah and Mane into play but he only got 8 assists! Lacazette got 13 assists (and scored more goals) even though he played fewer minutes and it is not even his job to create chances for others! Wow!
:rofl::rofl:

drippin

Damn I remember the days you use to sh*t on guys like Giroud and Koscielny and I thought this guys knows football. But seeing you go so hard defending bums like Xhaka and Lacazette is so disappointing.

"****ting on guys" sounds like a great level of argumentation. Gotta look up to that kind of stuff! :lol:

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

I think he's a very useful player working in the right role.

say yes

forum master baiter
Damn I remember the days you use to sh*t on guys like Giroud and Koscielny and I thought this guys knows football. But seeing you go so hard defending bums like Xhaka and Lacazette is so disappointing.

Lacazette clearly isn’t a bum. Xhaka is underrated: he’s a proper character and if he can cut out the concentration issues I reckon he’ll win a lot of people round this season.

Anyway, I’m NOT taking any chat from the founding member of the Mustafi Defence League. Thanks a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom