• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpower2540

He’s an ok striker who has the odd flash of brilliance. Thought he was garbage today. Getting on my tits when I hear “why would Laca sign with this team” if he doesn’t want to sign then sell him I honestly wouldn’t bat an eyelid. We needed him today against a very good side and where was he? He also has this look on his face as if to say “me and Auba don’t deserve this, we’re better than this” **** off.

Gonna go drink heavily then stand at the mirror giving myself a severe talking to about how “it’s just a game Matt move on and find something else to bring you happiness”

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He’s a really good player, just has no X factor about him, needs other players playing well to really affect games.

Highbury

Ligue 1 is ****e. It is always a risk to buy players from that league when they haven’t proved themselves in other leagues or at the international level.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I actually hate watching him play, so weak and lost. Then he starts acting like a crybaby diva all game, even though he's done f all!

The fans always kiss his ass for some reason, he's done nothing to deserve it but I guess people like his fancy dancing and hair cuts. You notice how more people are realising he's trash now his hairline is receding? Only rated him cos they fancied him.

FluffyDoozi

Spent more than 50 million on the French Defoe. What's even crazier is that he thinks he's better than us with a goal ratio of 29 in 74 apps. Wouldn't get into any of the top 6 plus Bournemouth.

United, Inter, Atletico, PSG all wanted strikers this summer but they showed no signs of interest. Definitely making a loss on him.

Having cool celebrations and handshake really let's him get away with so much these days.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Spent more than 50 million on the French Defoe. What's even crazier is that he thinks he's better than us with a goal ratio of 29 in 74 apps. Wouldn't get into any of the top 6 plus Bournemouth.

United, Inter, Atletico, PSG all wanted strikers this summer but they showed no signs of interest. Definitely making a loss on him.

Having cool celebrations and handshake really let's him get away with so much these days.
I like him but I'm getting frustrated.. his celebrations are pants though

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I knew he is not clinical in front of the goal, but I was expecting more from him in the build up play. Can't blame him alone as Auba is just atrocious away from goal and he doesn't help Laca in anything.
We definitely need to reconsider in the summer how our attack should look like and this can't continue, but the same could be said about midfield.
At this moment giving a chance to Martinelli looks like an option for replacing either Auba or Laca, don't think we can do any worse and tbf kid did nothing but impress so far

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Just play Laca as a CF and tell him to stay there . If you want him to drop deep it's better we play Pepe . So many bad passes , it's just mediocre on the ball and meidocre management to let that continue .

tcahill

Poor game from Laca today. Obviously the botched finished but also his buildup play was very poor. Although, it's worth mentioning that he started several counters by winning the ball high up the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom