• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Really happy for him, as he is my favourite player in this current team...reaction to the 2nd goal was hilarious, almost like he didn’t want to ease and pressure on Emery, but instinct took over and he scored anyway :lol:

Reactions: Jae

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Auba offers less than nothing to our overall game but gets praised for the simplest of tap-ins.

Lacazette could only score the two goals today because of Auba what you on about. No need to start comparing them anyway they play together.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Lacazette could only score the two goals today because of Auba what you on about. No need to start comparing them anyway they play together.
This is literally the only thing you contribute to the forum. The gaul. :rofl:

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Took his goals well but tbh pushing wide arguably the best goalscorer (note I didn't say striker) in the Premier League to accomodate a simply decent striker is maddening.

The few goals less Auba would Score from the wing is made up for with Lacas goals and contribution. We can be more dynamic.

It is smart to divide our threats so the oppos keeps guessing.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
The few goals less Auba would Score from the wing is made up for with Lacas goals and contribution. We can be more dynamic.

THIS. I dont get why people always want one or the other. I want both out there working it out.

LG10

I had no doubt Lacazette can score against the bottom 5 sides at home, thats his specialty. He just hasn't been doing it this season which has been disappointing.

Impact

Established Member

I disagree. Square pegs in round holes affect our balance. It's one or the other medium to long term. Short term we have to make it work because we don't have strong enough alternatives but it must be addressed in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom