• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Took his goals well but tbh pushing wide arguably the best goalscorer (note I didn't say striker) in the Premier League to accomodate a simply decent striker is maddening.

Hang on. First goal. Ball was sweetly delivered straight on to Aubas feet in the penalty box. He wasn’t wide. In fact, you couldn’t ask for your main striker to be in a better position. He had his chance and missed it. :lol:Laca sweetly spun and expertly dispatched the rebound.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Laca is as at least as good a choice for captain as anyone. Look at the state of the candidates.

Back from a spell on the sidelines, he’s back to doing what he does. If it’s working well around him, he’s full of goals. We’re not seeing the best of him here.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I'd argue that Alex is the one most fit to wear the captains armband. Always shows fighting spirit, not afraid of digging deep and get rough. He plays like he cares. As for the sulking, i take it as sign of frustration which is healthy. At least he does not signal apathy, as some others (no nameZ gÖven).

I, for one, welcome our new captain and class striker Alexandre Castles III

GDeep™

League is very weak
Lacazette would’ve been captain if the manager and his staff thought he was the best option.

I think Özil or Bellerin should be captain, some think Luiz, but Emery and co obviously know more than us, they work with these personalities and characters every day.

Have to say his attitude in recent weeks has been poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom