• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Alex Swan Song?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LG10

Don’t care about his goal, he limits us so much. Whenever he lead a counter you knew nothing could happen. Underhit every pass as well. Basically playing with 10 men at times due to his nonexistent physical prescence.

Gooner_girl14

He's scoring but his general play has been poor. Seems to slow down or break down our attacks too often. Still, he's scoring at least. Need to see more from him though.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
He is the anti-thesis of counter attacks

**** passing with his wrong foot, heavy touches in front of goal and doesn't shoot even though he has got a powerful strike in him which might get us a rebound or something.

nick gould

John-Jules could be our future number 9. His first touches remind me of Van Persie. I watched the first 10 minutes of his game last night and his layoffs were just exquisite. In the meantime we have to make do with Lacazette. I don't think he is the weakest though. There were very few key passes played tonight. That's how difficult it is for our forwards.

Token Yank

Would rather Willian play as a false 9 and have Pepe on the right. Frustrating to watch, hopefully he keeps scoring though. Just feel he can be improved upon pretty easily.

Coolin

Doesn't appreciate the mighty Nacho
He gives away so many fouls it’s annoying. There’s no need to constantly push defenders when they’re facing their own goal, that just relieves pressure.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
This is not a well-articulated criticism, but he just looks tired all the time, as if he runs out of juice even before half-time. Tbf he does try to press a lot, but he looks like a non-elite athlete being asked to do the job of an elite athlete.

I do like his hold-up play though and I expect his finishing to improve slightly from last season. I expect him to get about 15-20 goals in all comps before being sold next summer.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
This is not a well-articulated criticism, but he just looks tired all the time, as if he runs out of juice even before half-time. Tbf he does try to press a lot, but he looks like a non-elite athlete being asked to do the job of an elite athlete.

I do like his hold-up play though and I expect his finishing to improve slightly from last season. I expect him to get about 15-20 goals in all comps before being sold next summer.

He only has about 30 minutes in him a game, after that he just looks so slow and tired. He has really bad fitness problems, don't think it's something you can fix.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Feels like the same trap when we gave Elneny a new contract to protect his value. The problem with these players is that they have no value. Nobody wants them.

More specifically I think its their value does not match the salaries Arsenal put them on. This is what makes it difficult to move them on. We will be cancelling two contracts this year alone.

Raicore

We need him and Eddie atm. Sell Laca next season or jan transfer when Martinelli is back from injury

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
The most annoying thing about Laca for me is that he's supposed to be an elite "fox in the box" striker, but so many times when he receives the ball in the box he starts making unnecessary touches and just lose the ball without making a shot, it happens all time.
Yesterday:
I really miss all those one touch finishes from Giroud.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom