• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Alex Swan Song?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Chunkz is a good guy, proper Gooner but as soon as I saw him warm up for Soccer Aid, I knew it was curtains for Lacazette. For someone who has a lot of "drip" Lacazette is probably the easiest Arsenal player you can meme. Twerkezatte, Laca the Stallion, Fatboy French, Lacabadbitch, Lacathreat etc. He's just so uncool and the sad thing is I don't think he quite realises it.
You like Lil Uzi?:cool:

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Yeah man. The Way Life Goes is one of my all time favourite tracks
Proper elite track, already gives me faint nostalgia now, listening to it in 10-20 years will probably kill me.

That’s true...that’s right! She sipping moet....

listening to it in 10-20 years will probably kill me.

Do you fear death? Like you are dead but the brain is still doing some **** a few minutes afterwards and you might feel that. Its like darkness is slowly coming and you know it but you still can but together one and one thought. Will you be at peace or will you think it's unfair you're going? Death will come slowly to most of us living now. I'm sure the brain will release some of its good stuff to make it easier but I can't stop thinking about how unfair this is the way we all have to go.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Do you fear death? Like you are dead but the brain is still doing some **** a few minutes afterwards and you might feel that. Its like darkness is slowly coming and you know it but you still can but together one and one thought. Will you be at peace or will you think it's unfair you're going? Death will come slowly to most of us living now. I'm sure the brain will release some of its good stuff to make it easier but I can't stop thinking about how unfair this is the way we all have to go.
Damn bro...

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Smoking class A drugs is no good.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

I have moments like this too.

All the memories I make, people who are important to me, hell even all the things I just think about...will all be forgotten by me at some point, as everything becomes nothing when I close my eyes that final time.

Wonder what happens when you die...scary to think about.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I think there is some good stuff when you feast with the gods.

giphy.gif

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Proper elite track, already gives me faint nostalgia now, listening to it in 10-20 years will probably kill me.

That’s true...that’s right! She sipping moet....
I'm not even going to lie to you, if I am ever lucky enough to go to an Uzi concert and he drops that track. I might actually cry.

I think there is some good stuff when you feast with the gods.

giphy.gif

Yeah, I'm very hopeful of the afterlife in some way like that, it's the romantic in me. But the logic these days take over and I'm having a hard time being hopeful. But what I'm 100% certain about is that if there is an afterlife you still need to fade away completely in this life and you still have to swim in the darkness of emptiness and become no more and everything shuts down. Only after that we either wake up in a new reality, Valhöll maybe. Or we just don't at all.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
This reminds me of a horror cartoon I saw on YouTube.
It's not really scary but the profound speech was eerily similar.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

I'm not even going to lie to you, if I am ever lucky enough to go to an Uzi concert and he drops that track. I might actually cry.
Been lucky enough to see him twice now, my friend did actually cry on the first time. :lol:

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

****ing hell Hydro, I come on here to suppress my feelings...

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Would love him to score on Saturday, would take a little pressure off his away goal record immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom