• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Alex Swan Song?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
His conversion numbers are more than adequate it’s actually the shot volume that’s the problem.

A compilation of misses doesn’t say anything.

Nah but I've seen it with my own eyes, so many times he just fumbles it or just snatches at the ball and looks sad afterwards. He's a very sensitive player, his confidence seems to be fragile. Poor player.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Nah but I've seen it with my own eyes, so many times he just fumbles it or just snatches at the ball and looks sad afterwards. He's a very sensitive player, his confidence seems to be fragile. Poor player.
He’s not a killer in front of goal that much is true.

His conversion numbers are more than adequate it’s actually the shot volume that’s the problem.

A compilation of misses doesn’t say anything.

Shoot volume has been a problem his whole career, at least with us. He really lack the stamina to keep going and get more chances during the game. It's one of the main reason I hate him and want to get rid at earliest conveniences!

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Ive seen so many people post hypothetical lineups for the new season with the likes of Aouar and Partey in them but still with Laca as the 9 and he just sticks out like a sore thumb. He's so beneath the level we should aspire to be at.

OSBK

Established Member
Ive seen so many people post hypothetical lineups for the new season with the likes of Aouar and Partey in them but still with Laca as the 9 and he just sticks out like a sore thumb. He's so beneath the level we should aspire to be at.

True that, we should get firminho who scored 1 less goal that him.

I see that "Lacazette is better than Firmino" has started earlier this season than last season. I wonder how long it will take until same posters come out and say he is better than Benzema and like one poster tried last year, saying Laca is better than Henry.

OSBK

Established Member
I see that "Lacazette is better than Firmino" has started earlier this season than last season. I wonder how long it will take until same posters come out and say he is better than Benzema and like one poster tried last year, saying Laca is better than Henry.

Lenny henry?

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Who has said Laca is better than Firmino? I have never seen such claims here.

Laca better than Henry is something only a troll would say.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

:rofl::rofl:

0_GettyImages-1263617018-1.jpg

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

:rofl::rofl:

I think I saw this Chunkz guy on Sky Sports a while ago, was a quickfire round of who is the worst player to play for your club...a guy who I think was a Chelsea fan said it's definitely Bendtner for Arsenal...Chunkz immediately responded "Nah, Bendtner got more goals than Drogba in 08/09" :lol:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I think I saw this Chunkz guy on Sky Sports a while ago, was a quickfire round of who is the worst player to play for your club...a guy who I think was a Chelsea fan said it's definitely Bendtner for Arsenal...Chunkz immediately responded "Nah, Bendtner got more goals than Drogba in 08/09" :lol:
Legendary comeback. :lol:

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Chunkz is a good guy, proper Gooner but as soon as I saw him warm up for Soccer Aid, I knew it was curtains for Lacazette. For someone who has a lot of "drip" Lacazette is probably the easiest Arsenal player you can meme. Twerkezatte, Laca the Stallion, Fatboy French, Lacabadbitch, Lacathreat etc. He's just so uncool and the sad thing is I don't think he quite realises it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom