<

Alexandre Lacazette: Alexandre The Grate

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by Lady_Gooner, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Macho

Macho Well-Known Member Trusted

:lol:

2. BigPoppaPump

BigPoppaPump Contrarian

If he can last longer than a half before getting out of breath I might go easy on him this season.

Riou likes this.
  3. Riou

Riou Non-Stop Nostalgia

I like that you are giving him a chance!

4. Macho

He’s chatting sh*t, the sight of Lacazette’s derrière means @BigPoppaPump will lose his patience with him within 3 mins of kickoff.

He’s already mentioned him in the Auba thread completely unprovoked.

5. Macho

I’m defending him a lot less this season. A lot of the people who don’t like him, just don’t like him - I’ve got nothing to say to them.
    My inbox is filling up with too much nonsense nowadays and my mentions were on fire last season.

He’s had one bad season, finished strongly but he has to perform now. Big season for Lacazette.

6. BigPoppaPump

BigPoppaPump Contrarian

All he has to do is play well score some goals and not be out of shape stumbling over the ball. You defend him even if he's playing sh*t that's a way bigger agenda than anything anyone else does.

All it takes for people to get off these players backs is for them to play well, simple as that. Lacazette has been mediocre his whole time here.

7. Riou

Riou Non-Stop Nostalgia

There will be no need to defend him this year imo, he will be very good...bookmark this post.

Macho likes this.
  8. Macho

Not true, he was poor for large parts of last season particularly under Emery, I’ve openly acknowledged this.

My whole thing was he wasn’t as bad as most of the forum thinks and questioned some of the abuse.

I only sh*tpost from now on anyways I don’t plan to be open about the players I like anymore.

9. BigPoppaPump

BigPoppaPump Contrarian

Yeah it's for the best, you don't really even do a good job defending them tbh.

Macho likes this.
  10. Macho

:lol: The lies

A lot of people pretend to go against the grain on this forum, I actually do it - and have a list of detractors to prove it.

You’ll be free to talk about his buttocks this season anyways I’m sure you’ll enjoy.

11. Riou

Riou Non-Stop Nostalgia

...the "on my part" is a little weird, but after the way Mikel spoke of him today, I am still pretty certain he will be here.

say yes likes this.
  12. Macho

Yeah it’s safe to assume at this point a number of our players have been offered around. I imagine he was one of them.

Till this day Arteta has never once said he wants to keep him (compared to how he speaks about Auba). Just says Laca is happy and waffles.

13. say yes

say yes Thread Title Abuser

Good stuff. He underperformed last year but he's still one of our best players and we don't have the funds to properly replace him in this window.

Arteta clearly rates him. Time to repay that faith with a much more productive season. Want 30+ goals / assists from him.

Macho and Leo_ense_ like this.
  14. Trilly

Trilly The John Sauce Of Ilford Trusted

Heart been broke so many times!

Taylor Gang Gunners likes this.
  15. BigPoppaPump

BigPoppaPump Contrarian

You don't go against the grain you just moan about people not agreeing with you lol soft emotional posting.

Fewtch likes this.
  16. Riou

Riou Non-Stop Nostalgia

say yes and Macho like this.
  17. Macho

You don’t half chat bullocks init :lol:

Luckily for you I’m retired anyways, I’ve made enough people on here cry. I think @Fewtch is one of them.

18. Macho

:lol:

19. BigPoppaPump

BigPoppaPump Contrarian

You proper get nervous when you see my name in your alerts init, I can tell lmao.

Ibadan likes this.
  20. Macho

:rofl:

You should see my dms. You’re welcome there too.