<

Alexandre Lacazette (Out)

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by bingobob, Jun 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bingobob

bingobob Fan of Technicians Who Show Great Character

2. field442

field442 Hates Journalists Named James

3. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

He going nowhere We need to keep all our best players around specially with tight budget. If we want to make funds we sell Mustafi and Ospina you'll get 30M from them.

4. Furious

Furious Emery Gone, Telly Back On

Wtf?

Let's use some of that budget and buy some players first, before thinking we can sell one of our best players.

5. Garrincha

Garrincha Wilf Zaha Aficionado

Not sure it will be Lacazette but can see some big players moving next 18 months to raise funds.

Emery, Sven & the Spanish lad will want to make their mark.

bingobob likes this.
  6. Batman

Batman Bruce Wayne

Yeah it would be so smart to sell Lacazette. One injury to Auba would render us a midtable team and they seem to flourish as partners. Unbelievably stupid rumor.

7. bingobob

I'm not sure it will either but agree with what you've said. We may need to consider selling players we don't necessarily want to sell to get more money to improve the overall squad.

Does sell Lacazette weaken us yes but does selling him to buy Oblak strengthen us overall I'd say yes

Fouz and Garrincha like this.
  8. HollandGooner

HollandGooner Well-Known Member

We should fine a system with Lacazette and Aubameyang. the future is at Arsenal for Laca.

SA Gunner, Red London and NieThePiet like this.
  9. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

We not in position to sell we'll need to find a way to get Auba Laca play together because that potential 50-60 goals a season also we short upfront

10. Sammy1887

Sammy1887 New Year, Same Hate For Reed

Pointless thread.

11. Kroket

Kroket Trusty and Sensible Trusted

Lacazette's been quality since his return from injury, selling him now would be ridiculous unless we need the funds to bring in another world class attacker.

Even then I'd be tempted to just stick with Laca, done more than enough for me to deserve another season.

12. Furious

I'm it does. How about we buy Oblak first?

13. bingobob

Snap. But worth pointing out everyone's favourite Itk said we have a budget of 50m before sales and Madrid allegedly are looking 70m give or take. Without selling we can't buy. Selling them Lacazette who they did want previously for 40m gives us the cash to buy Oblak.

Of course this is all fantasy talk. We could sell others. If there are buyers. Allegedly according to the rumour I've posted our coach doesn't rate Lacazette that highly. There is a rumour someone is interested in him and the hypothetical maths give us cash to buy a rumoured target with money spare to replace the departing Lacazette (with a player I'd imagine the coach will be more content with).

Of course it is only a transfer rumour like every other thread here.

14. Trilly

Trilly The John Sauce Of Ilford

I think I missed something and I’m not even buying sarcastic here: Why do people keep talking about Oblak?

Can’t for the life of me understand why he’d come here? Have we even been linked to him?

celestis likes this.
  15. Sanchez11

Sanchez11 Superior Journalist To Charles Watts

Highbury_2006 likes this.
  16. Furious

You've posted the Daily Star mate. Not worth listening to.

Emery will want to have a look at every player in preseason before making a final decision.

bingobob likes this.
  17. Beksl

Beksl Sell All The Youngsters

Don't worry lads, according to @THunter we've got Nketiah to step in! :lol:

Pointless rumour...

18. razörist

razörist Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Second article starts with “according to reports” and doesn’t reference anything. Quality. :lol:

Beksl and bingobob like this.
  19. kraphtous

kraphtous Raul Stanllehi

One of the worst threads of all time.

20. field442

field442 Hates Journalists Named James

I always say the same thing when these sell Lacazette posts crop up but what happens if Aubameyang gets injured or needs a rest? Are we stronger with Oblak in goal and Welbeck up front or are we stronger with a cheaper upgrade on Cech and Lacazette up front?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.