• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette (Out)

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
You're right. These types are usually closed by now.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Cant blame him its all been a bit of a disaster since the move... Unhappy, then injury, missed world cup & now bench! :lol:

The guy has quality but feel we really need to shift some of these big earners like Lacazette, Micky, Mustafi etc if we truly want to rebuild the squad.

Just seems like moving deck chairs on the Titanic at the mo with the wage bill limitations. Going into the next couple of transfer windows with flexibility would be great.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
I find this to be the biggest load of bullshit. The players are still figuring out Emery's system and Emery himself is still trying to figure out his best starting XI. Not only that, but we're clearly more dangerous when both Aubameyang and Lacazette are on the pitch together. Only first XI out I can see in the next couple of days is Nelson.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
How's he gonna leave if he's starting at Cardiff on Sunday? FakeNewsMediaGetOutCNNBigWaterHugeWater

Preacher

Always Crying
DltQ-S-XcAIoQnZ.jpg

It's a nonsense rumour.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Not sure this would happen with our window closed, although we do have Welbeck, who has improved since my continued berating of him (he obviously reads AM) and we have Nketiah. I know we're only 3 games in but Emery has said 2 up front is not possible yet, so I can see why Laca is feeling like a spare part. We are not going to drop Auba, even if he fails to score for the next 6 games or more, so Laca must be a bit fed up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom