• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez: Off to the Old Toilet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wryer

He's given us the very best since Day 1, up till last August when he should have been sold. On that front, he's as professional as he should be. He came in as a world class player, gave us world class goals, won us the FA Cup trophies, and now leaving as a world class player still. He doesn't owe us anything. He had every right to go for the lucrative option.
So, thank you and I wish you nothing going forward at your new club.

This is not on RVP level whom we brought up, nurtured, tolerated and stayed patient. RVP owed the club everything.

TheArsenalis

He's given us the very best since Day 1, up till last August when he should have been sold. On that front, he's as professional as he should be. He came in as a world class player, gave us world class goals, won us the FA Cup trophies, and now leaving as a world class player still. He doesn't owe us anything. He had every right to go for the lucrative option.

This is not on RVP level whom we brought up, nurtured, tolerated and stayed patient. RVP owed the club everything.
and in the end, ha rvp stayed with us. he wouldnt have epl title to his name.

these days when players leave us. i think back to why henry left. the club not doing enough to keep these player period. the best want achieve and arsenal arnt achieve what is promise. it became clear to sanchez that we are not going to win the majors.

some of the games we lose and how we lose, is comical. you cant meet success in this manner.
someone reply to me that if you want top class players on th bench you have pay them top dollar. for sanchez to stay in our situation he'd be cutting himself short.

it hurts but you have to accept it. we dont deserve him

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
I don't understand the mentality of "how much money do you really need"

Sanchez dad had no job and deserted their family, at one stage Sanchez was doing backflips in the street and collecting money to feed himself.

Came from humble beginnings. Wants to maximise every single penny he earns to provide for future generations of his family. For the majority of his time here he has been the standout performer at the club.

Whats to hate? What's not to understand? We have no right to keep him here. This is the game of life. This is how you play it.

No disrespect but if you make decisions based on allegiance to a company/organization over the wellbeing of yourself/family (I think many still do) then you are a simpleton of the highest order.

And that, ladies and gents, is my explanation of why I occasionally go to lunch at work but will not return home until 2am. :lol::lol:

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Don't agree here.. He came in as a great player with unfulfilled potential.. He only became world class after he came here and we got the best out of him (his best form in his career has come with us)..
Thats because Barcelona had better players and gave him only a squad role, his class has been about the same since his first season here. You can make an argument that more people became aware of his class because of the limelight that Arsenal provided him. But thats as much his own achievement as it was ours. We certainly benefited from his prowess, even though to get the bigger trophies we needed to surround him with better players.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes

But RVP wanted to stay, he was gonna offer us his best years and yes we offered him money, probably more than what he got at Manure but we weren't willing to spend on the squad needed to really challenge

I don't blame RVP either

TheArsenalis

i think its jealousy. we as fans are stuck with our clubs while players get to move on to better thing.
we cant force change in our clubs and literally have to accept whatever structure powers that be set for the clubs. players dont have to accept. its a red flag, when players like chamberlain up and move on to a club i look down on.
i had to rain check myself. until we change our mindset fundamentally, we will only continue to falter.
dont sign top of the range players and expect them to sit in the rut with you. arsenal knew why the ddnt before sanchez and Özil. the knew damn well why they buy/loan players prone to injury or young players so they wont pay high wages.

arsenal are a selfish club.

i remember when it all started, wenger came out in 2005/6 season and said he we will be less favourites. untill today we are less favourites, just the degrees have changed. from title to top 4 challengers. whats next? less favourite for a spot in europe?

they better find a way to stop this rot.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
If he is staying till next weekend, I would start him against Chelsea as a final farewell game and give it his all before going to United.

I'd expect a five star performance from him as his final act here. Getting Mkhi has softened the blow of losing him to Jose and United a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom