• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

All Time Arenal Greats

To run in correspondence with the favourite Arsenal current player poll - Who is your all time Gunne

• Liam Brady

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • David O'Leary

• Tony Adams

• Dennis Bergkamp

• Thierry Henry

• George Graham

• Charlie Goerge

• Malcolm MacDonald

• Cliff Bastin

• Ian Wright

• David Seaman

• Bob Wilson

• Lee Dixon

• Nigel Winterburn

• Patrick Vieira

• David Rocastle

• Frank McLintock

• Ted Drake

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

liam1886

Not easy but I would go for Tony Adams. Arsenal 100% and just as effective in his position as Henry or Wrighty are/were in theirs.

Alexone234

Dennis is a class act, his type of football set new standards in England, as noone could consider doing the things he does.

Since then Football has moved on, but Dennis is still the benchmark for all creative players.

for me tony and paddy deserve a few more votes. Over the past decade they have symbolised everything afcstands for.

Superdudes

henry.. the best striker so far.. he's even lining up against zidane and ronaldo for the world player of the year award.. ian wright and bergy come close though.. and also our current and ex captain marvelous..

GlasgowGooner

I remember having this dicussion a good few years ago with my grandfather and he without even contemplating it would say that it was a Scotsman who played during the Chapman era, whos name i have completely forgot.

Allyboy

Established Member
I am not sure Henry is our greatest player of all time, at least not now.

One day then sure maybe, but you can't say he has contributed more to Arsenal than say, Tony Adams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom