• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

All time World XI

Asterix

Established Member
Guv has got me going now - try this one out - all time World XI in any formation but you can only pick one player per country - no Pele Ronaldo forward lines.

My first go -

Schmeichel

Salgado Moore Beckenbauer Maldini

Keane

Figo Zidane Cruyff

Pele Maradona

I think right back is my weak point. Any suggestions?

Asterix

Established Member
I know - they were good - even with Le Bouef!! :shock: :lol:

But I had to have Zizou, so no Thuram or Desailly for me.

Kyla

SCHIEMICIEL

SALGADO MOORE BECKENBUEAR MALDINI

KEANE

ZIDANE CRUYFF

MARADONA

PELE VAN BASTEN

A

Anonymous

Guv has got me going now
good to see im an inspiration :p

Well, theres too many so i start by shortlisting, this is all players, not just one from each country:

keepers: zoff, seaman, banks, yashin

defenders: moore, pearce, maldini, beckenbaur,adams, nesta (cant think of many at all)

midfielders: ronaldinho, zidane, gurincha, maradona, gazza, charlton, cryuff, rivaldo, keane

strikers: ronaldo, pele, van bastin, platini, rivelino, linekar, bergkamp, stoichkov, romario, baggio, henry.

My all time 11 =

--------------yashin

------------beckenbaur

-----moore maldini pearce

------gazza zidane cruyff

--------------maradona

---------pele romario

My all time 11 with 1 from each team =

yashin (USSR)
moore (ENG)
maldini (ITA)
beckenbaur (GER)
Figo (POR)
zidane (FRA)
maradona (ARG)
cruyff (HOL)
keane (IRL)
stoichkov (BUL)
shevchenko (UKR)

**** thats hard, but not a bad team, spain really havent had any great great players have they.

pimple

theguvnor said:
defenders: moore, pearce, maldini, beckenbaur,adams, nesta (cant think of many at all)

Baresi?

You also forget one Ruud Gullit and Eusebio. Not to mention players like Dunga and George Weah, too.

Sonic Youth

------------------------Seaman-------------

Costacourta--------Adams--Butcher----Maldini
--------------------------Vieira-----------------
Cruijff-----------------------------------Ronaldinho
------------------------Maradonna----------------
--------------Van Basten--------Henry----------

had to pick more than 1 player from a few countries

Mark

Established Member
Schmeichel

Cafu Moore Beckenbaur Maldini

Cruijff Keane Zidane

Maradona

V.Basten Eusebio

Asterix

Established Member
See - none of you could follow the rules - you all took the lazy way out!!

Very disappointed class!! :roll:

:lol:

You could put Cafu in at right back and Shevchenko up frint to complement Maradona (wow - nice team), but that means no Pele, and you can't have the all time best world XI without the world's best ever player. Can you?

A

Anonymous

You also forget one Ruud Gullit and Eusebio. Not to mention players like Dunga and George Weah, too.
Cheers fella, i remembered gullit when i was making the team with only one from each, but i already had cruyff, didnt think to put him in my squad for the first team i made. Also how can i forget eusebio and weah, just too many top players

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom