• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Allan Saint-Maximin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I'm not sure I want him for actual footballing reasons, but for FIFA reasons? Yes please. That sweet green link to Auba would do quite nicely in FIFA 21. :drool:

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Do we have a fellow AM member that actually watched Newcastle consistently and has a more well-rounded view on him?

My oppinion is basically a sum of youtube sauce and a decent performance against us.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Do we have a fellow AM member that actually watched Newcastle consistently and has a more well-rounded view on him?

My oppinion is basically a sum of youtube sauce and a decent performance against us.

Nah, but i'm pretty sure Newcastle fans would be devastated if he left, and that's always a good indication that a player is decent.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Tbf I’d take him if it isn’t crazy money, Pepe is the first dribbler we’ve had in years and years that makes defenders back off and I quite like it. ASM is Pepito on steroids when it comes to dribbling.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I really like him, because he fits a need. First game I saw him in was against Utd and he carried the ball well on the counter but also doesn’t dribble down blind alleys and has a good passing eye and has done so ever since.

He’s not really a winger in the Bale or Pepe mould, weirdly reminds me a lot of a young Gotze in the way he plays as he likes to dribble with the ball but plays short passes a lot too.

I think the likes of Auba and Tierney would massively benefit from him, KT on the overlap around ASM would be filth and he’s so dangerous in transition.

Much rather him than Traore who’s a bit of a one trick pony rather than a great dribbler, knocks it rounds you and just tries to beat you for pace.

Zazu

My Geordie mate absolutely loves him.

In the first half of the season where they were constantly getting 0-0 or 1-0 scorelines while playing almost a flat 5-4-1, ASM was the only thing he enjoyed watching them for.

Watched Newcastle a good few times this season as well and have always been impressed by him. They rely so much on his dribbling ability at beating players 1 on 1 to move the ball up the pitch and for a while he was their only real creative threat.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Untitled.jpg
Well he is a bit of a negative nancy, TW is the only time of year we should all he having fun. Best time of the year!

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
My Geordie mate absolutely loves him.

In the first half of the season where they were constantly getting 0-0 or 1-0 scorelines while playing almost a flat 5-4-1, ASM was the only thing he enjoyed watching them for.

Watched Newcastle a good few times this season as well and have always been impressed by him. They rely so much on his dribbling ability at beating players 1 on 1 to move the ball up the pitch and for a while he was their only real creative threat.

Well, I deem it incredibly hard to come true, but certainly hoping for it since I see him fit in quite nicely also.

Certainly need his profile.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I knew you'd love this, you are that kinda guy that eats his meals with 80% sauce :lol:

Allan + Pepe sounds super fun, can't lie.
Jokes aside I'm not sure about the balance.

Pepe you hope is a 10 goals 5 assists guy while ASM is a 5 goals 10 assists guy. Think you'd still need a more traditional playmaker in one of the midfield positions or a Firmino type at number 9 to make it work.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Over 40M for a guy who’s struggled in the PL when we already have Pepe who’s not hit top gear yet? No thanks.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

We need a goal scoring winger, this guy isnt prolific so no thanks. Its BS anyway imo

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Maximin or Zaha ?

If they'd be the same age, it would probably be an easy call as Maximin can develop a lot.

Zaha Auba Pepe would just guarantee goals.
That's insane intensity

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Before this season, the most PL assists Mane had in a season was 7. ASM has reached that number already with a few games to go, playing in a worse team than Southampton under Koeman and obviously Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom