• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Any News on Reyes Medical?

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 18
  • Views 808
A

Anonymous

Is there anything out there yet? did it go alright and stuff?

plus do you reckon the presentation will be tomorrow? the shirt giving and all.

Legend#1

Established Member
The shirt giving will defniately be Tomorrow

The medical was supposed to be at 5pm today

No news yet though

Legend#1

Established Member
They had to entice him somehow, i think £40k is accurate

Henry is more than £40k isn't he?

JazzG

Established Member
Henry is on £58k-70k a week and Paddy is on around £75k. £40k sounds right for Reyes.

When the official site confirm it then I shall believe he has completed the move :)

A

Anonymous

they didnt even spell his name right on that site :-s

mood

That site is all bull. They say a 5 year deal. It's only 4.5 years. He's not going to get more than 30k

Mark

Established Member
yay he passed. that's it he's now an arsenal player! :D i can't wait to see him photographed with the shirt and all that. 8)

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom