• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger: Same Old Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
DbqUlh8WAAcKaWG.jpg:large

The English media is as predictable as it gets. Worst thing is Arsenal fans fueling this ****.

Kash

Arsène FC Supporter
Without stretching my mind too much, the FA Cup semi-final against Man City last season.

It's not the tactics, which have been odd at times, but the quality of the team and the quality of the opponents that has been the biggest influence on our performances.

and the referees. i really wish, the fans could have taken some of this rage, and gone and tattooed a cannon on Mike Deans head.

If this liverpool were us, we would get kicked and kicked, mo salah would get his leg broken and we would keep getting offsides, redcards and penalties against.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Always one extreme or the next with you.

Nowhere have I said I would make a better manager but it is clear as day our tactics leave us exposed against any half decent side. How can anyone deny this?
Half decent sides? Posted all our results against Man U, City, Chelsea for the last 5 years numerous times, and they're about even.

It doesn't seem to matter what's posted here, people keep repeating the same old ****, like they've been brain washed into a narrative. Wait . . . .

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

One day when Wenger's gone and all the frustrated posting melts away and common sense finally returns. You really must explain to me how a manager can fail to drop out of the top 4 for 20 years straight yet be tactically naive. With 8 of those years spending a sum total of -£35m.

Particularly as the defensive coach and much lauded Mourinho can only manage once in the last 3 years spending a fortune.

Meanwhile I'll try and play more FIFA to see what it is I'm missing.

Because he is one of the best squad building managers in world football for the past 2 decades and also has world class attacking nous. The defensive issue is why you are using the phrase 'Top 4' as opposed to bragging about more than 3 titles in 22 years.

say yes

forum master baiter
What’s Dixon done to get included in that by the way? Very odd to put him amongst Cole, Fabregas, Van Persie and Mourinho.

Mastadon

Established Member
I thought it was obvious Wenger finished top 4 when there were only 2 or 3 other teams competing for top 4. Now we have City and Sp**s alongsids the sky 4 hes dropped into 5th and 6th where we would remain under him.

Its all good and well finishing top 4 when the teams challenging you for 4th place are Everton and Aston Villa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom