• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal agree kit deal with Adidas

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Looking back, some of Pumas home kits were really nice...it was the away and third kits that were just shockingly bad.
Unpopular opinion probably but I actually loved the mint green toothpaste kit we had last season. Overall though Puma wasnt very good, look how crappy Man City's home kit was this season and compare it to when they were nike.

IMO adidas is better than Puma but my favourite is Nike, they do simple but classy designs.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Unpopular opinion probably but I actually loved the mint green toothpaste kit we had last season. Overall though Puma wasnt very good, look how crappy Man City's home kit was this season and compare it to when they were nike.

IMO adidas is better than Puma but my favourite is Nike, they do simple but classy designs.

A Nike shirt, with a big ****ing O2 sponsor right in the middle...take me back!

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I don't know why they had to add the ziz zag. But it's not that bad. It could have been worse. It could have been Chelsea 2017/2018 kit.

Besides do they have to change kit every year?

Our kit this season has been superb. Both home and away.

It's the most admired and the most worn kit in my country ATM

Pop Tart

Established Member
I don't know why they had to add the ziz zag. But it's not that bad. It could have been worse. It could have been Chelsea 2017/2018 kit.

Besides do they have to change kit every year?

Our kit this season has been superb. Both home and away.

It's the most admired and the most worn kit in my country ATM
This I do not no why we cannot use the same three kits this season for next. But it is all about money.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

o_O

This I do not no why we cannot use the same three kits this season for next. But it is all about money.

Yes Adidas pays us what? 60 M a season for manifacturing and selling our brand. So they need to get that bsck with profits so the deal is good for them too.

Manberg

Predator
It’s awful. Take that zig zag crap back to China. The red and white must not be touched. It must be a classic red and white.

Reactions: roz

Latest posts

Top Bottom